Anyone know this boat?

General discussion not related to Lake Champlain.
SFM186
Species: Salmon

Anyone know this boat?

Post by SFM186 »

just wondering if anyone in the rutland area happens to know who this boat belongs to. i've been trying to get in touch with the seller since the day the ad was posted, but they don't respond to emails. no phone # listed. if anyone happens to know who owns it, please let me know. thanks!

https://vermont.craigslist.org/boa/5487078092.html
TUnamas

Re: Anyone know this boat?

Post by TUnamas »

I don't think its the same boat, and I have no connection, but here's another similar: http://www.fairleemarine.com/preenjoyed ... r_1989.htm
SFM186

Post by SFM186 »

thanks. i've seen that one too. a little too old.. looking for 97-2001 model years.

i wish that guy in rutland would answer emails.
MADSIERRA
Species: if it swims

Post by MADSIERRA »

Does that boat say "Riggerdown" on side?... if it does...I do not know who owns the boat now..but my friend Tom Murphy was the previous owner of "Rigger down" and was ALWAYS well kept when he had it, he sold it 5 or 6 yrs ago and I know that the boat is on lake st Catherine in Poultney..That's where that pic is from. see it all the time. I will see if Tom remembers guy who owns it.
SFM186

Post by SFM186 »

thank you, that would be great. i had a problem with craigslist once where the emails weren't getting to me. maybe the same thing happening here.

i can't make out what it says on the side, but the email address is riggerdownfishing.
MADSIERRA
Species: if it swims

Post by MADSIERRA »

Hello, just talked to my Buddy Tom. he sold the boat to a guy named Tim Taft. But bad news for you is he already sold it to a guy in New Haven. must of not taking add off craigslist. good luck
SFM186

Post by SFM186 »

ah.. dang. that makes 3 i've missed now. well i appreciate your help, thank you. the search continues i guess..
SoggyBottomBoy
Species: salmon, stripers

Post by SoggyBottomBoy »

SFM186

Post by SFM186 »

thanks. yeah i saw that too, too old. late 90's to 2001is what i'd be looking for.