Happy Holidays!

General discussion not related to Lake Champlain.
Flashpoint
Species: trout/salmon/stripers

Happy Holidays!

Post by Flashpoint »

Hello Every one!

Just dropping in for a quick minute....as it's been a while since my last post! Been doing a couple of trips out to the Salmon River after steelies along with Chasing deer & waterfowl! Not enough hours in the day...days in the month...etc! Taking the family out to the SR next week over Christmas break to introduce Logan to steelhead fishing! He got his first ducks & his first buck this fall so why not a steelhead!
any way....we have a busy winter show schedule coming up as we're going to Rockingham NH on the 7th & 8th, then we'll be at the Yankee Sportsman Classic on the 20th - 22nd. Hope to see every one there, stop by the booth & visit to catch up! I am offering a 15% discount to all forum members who book any of our trips before the shows hit. I sent out our Holiday news letter last week & I have gotten three hits already so give me a shout as prime dates for Lake Ontario & the Hudson River are sure to go fast! We just updated the web site with new info & a new photo show of this years catch on the front page, so check it out at http://www.3rdalarmcharters.com & see what you think!
Looking forward to seeing many of you at the taping seminars! :D Wishing you all a Happy & safe Holiday season! See you on the water!

Capt. Matt! 8-)
Reelax
Site Admin
Species: Salmon, steelhead, brown trout

Re: Happy Holidays!

Post by Reelax »

Happy Holidays to you also Matt, and to all other forum members.. Hope to see you at the Yankee Sportsman show.....
Matt B
Wellsley (Frank)

Re: Happy Holidays!

Post by Wellsley (Frank) »

Happy Holidays