You know what REALLY makes me mad....

Share Hunting info.
FISHCRAZY(LALLY)
Species: ANY FISH THAT WANTS TO PLAY!!

Re: You know what REALLY makes me mad....

Post by FISHCRAZY(LALLY) »

Sad times really :(
" IN MY EYES ALL FISH ARE CREATED EQUALLY"
makrug
Species: most of em

Post by makrug »

People who indulge in crapulent behavior like that should be caught, shot, buried, dug up and shot again ! It would discourage repeat offenders.
Matt
Species: Any

Post by Matt »

vtbass wrote:Next time, put a second trail cam up high in a tree, camo'd real good, pointing down at the first cam. Then you'll have the low-life on camera ... :evil:
Catch a camera thief stealing a camera....on camera. So devious... :twisted:
vtfishin
Species: Salmon, Steel, eyes, bass...

Post by vtfishin »

I dream of the freedom to walk the land free...Posting sucks and is (was) not the VT way. Sorry someone stole your stuff. I hope that people that those that post are staying off other lands ...on their snowmobiles....hiking...accessing fishing holes...I also long for the days when people were respectful of all lands...
WildFisherWoman
Species: The Toothiest N Meanest!

Post by WildFisherWoman »

Posted or not its disrespectful and that's all I was ranting about. Our freedoms are sadly not free and never will be.

However.... I will NOT have a conversation about property being posted pros and cons and rants and raves though on this thread please thank you all.
"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived"
vtfishin
Species: Salmon, Steel, eyes, bass...

Post by vtfishin »

agreed. Stealing is stealing and not right. ,,,and I hate it and they deserve all the bad karma that goes with it.

I stand my ground on posting, it doesn't feel right... But I have to be honest...I don't have a solution. More people, less land....more attitude in the woods...creates posting...but I hate to see hunting become so elitist...or dirtbag (for those that abuse it)...and you're right...not the place for the debate 'cause it is what it is...