Inland sea with a full crew.

Check and share here for the latest fishing reports.
Reelax
Site Admin
Species: Salmon, steelhead, brown trout

Inland sea with a full crew.

Post by Reelax »

Hit the sea at 6 am this morning with Raz, Homewrecker, and DAComitted aboard. Started right off with a nice smallmouth, guess we setup too quick :) water to was 74 and didn't go under 70 intill 40 down. 56 deg was 65 foot down, do we setup a program from 45 to 65. 3 riggers with cheaters, 2 slide divers and 2 lead core with clip weights finished the spread of 7 rods. Started picking away at small salmon in the morning. Once we got up to Ladd, We had 2 riggers fire, followed by a slide diver. Thorney called at that moment, and after a slow day was able to say, sorry gotta go, we got triples on!!!! We ended up hosting 2 nice 20" silvers on that pass followed by a couple more in the next few passes... Not bad, we earned this bite after 6 hrs on the troll... Off by 2pm. Bite was 40 foot down, over 110 fow. Rainbow speedy shiner rulled. We took one pic, hope Raz can add it. All fish but one released. Great company, and fun crew!!! Thanks guys...
squaretail
Species: lately.. white perch

Re: Inland sea with a full crew.

Post by squaretail »

I heard you guys on the radio shouting out "triples". :D It doesn't get much better than that.
Congrats!!!
-Joe
raz
Site Admin
Species: Coldwater fishes!!!

Post by raz »

Another fun day on the Reelax. A great bunch to fish with for sure. Thanks Matt
The triples were a fun wake up alarm after a long wait. It would have been great if we could have stayed on them but I guess the fish had different plans.
Got one pic to toss up.
Attachments
image-3086695309.jpg
mac
Species: Salmon, Trout and Bass

Post by mac »

Speedy Shiners & trips sounds familiar. Trips in July on the IS is simply spectacular! Congrats!
lazycs

Post by lazycs »

nice going Matt, the sea can be hot then cold more than once in a days time..
digitroll (ron)

Post by digitroll (ron) »

Some days north and some days south and it may take 6 hours to find them. Good going Matt and Raz. Nice day to be out.
homewrecker
Species: salmon,mermaids

Post by homewrecker »

Thanks Matt for the ride and the laughs. Clearly the highlight reel should have shown Razz reeling in the biggest fish of the day and Matt bombing it in the face with a one pound fist full of weeds.....too funny. Luckily it made it to the net and to the fire.
popster
Species: Salmo Salar Sebago

Post by popster »

Sounds like fun guys.
Bill
"POINTER"
Reelax
Site Admin
Species: Salmon, steelhead, brown trout

Post by Reelax »

homewrecker wrote:Thanks Matt for the ride and the laughs. Clearly the highlight reel should have shown Razz reeling in the biggest fish of the day and Matt bombing it in the face with a one pound fist full of weeds.....too funny. Luckily it made it to the net and to the fire.
I was just trying to clear the big weed ball over the fish. Hit him right in the snout as he surfaced 30 feet back. Pissed him off and Raz got another 20 yard run:) I bet it looked like I was tryin to get him to shake off, but I swear.......... Good thing Raz landed it...
Tracker
Species: all

Post by Tracker »

Nice Hat :D
MADSIERRA
Species: if it swims

Post by MADSIERRA »

Sounds like a good day....hate it when your "fishing Buddies" try to knock your fish off for you! glad to see there still biting in the sea.
Committed (DA)
Species: Cold water

Post by Committed (DA) »

Thanks guys for an awesome day on the sea! Deno thanks for picking out the lures that put fish on the boat, and then taking the wheel and driving over them. Lots of fun with a 7 line spread set from Ceadar to Burlington....we had some LOOONG LINES out there! with no tangles, no lost gear, even with tripples, and a fish with some salad in its nose, we still landed em all! AWESOME.

Even with slow fishing, on a boat with Homewrecker, Reelax and Raz, its a great time, and i would do it again in a heart beat! Thanks for the invite fellas!

Fish ON!

DA
When I grow up I want to be,
One of those harvesters of the sea.
I think before my days are done,
I want to be a fisherman.
"I'll live and die a fisherman"
raz
Site Admin
Species: Coldwater fishes!!!

Post by raz »

homewrecker wrote:Thanks Matt for the ride and the laughs. Clearly the highlight reel should have shown Razz reeling in the biggest fish of the day and Matt bombing it in the face with a one pound fist full of weeds.....too funny. Luckily it made it to the net and to the fire.
I almost forgot about the big grass-mat smash, how could I? My face still hurts from laughing so hard.
Great times fellas...we'll have to do it again.
Fishdawg
Species: Salmon

Post by Fishdawg »

YOU GUYS!!!!
Trackertroller
Species: Cold & Warm Water

Post by Trackertroller »

What a crew!!!!
JEREMY
1987 24' Chaparral