Hudson River Stripers

Share info and fishing reports from waters other than Lake Champlain.
MADSIERRA
Species: if it swims

Re: Hudson River Stripers

Post by MADSIERRA »

Sorry I do not know who it was on the radio, I will ask a couple of the other guys that were down there if they know who it was. We all pulled our boats this weekend...some fish are still there but water chestnuts were getting very bad. I do believe I heard him say that the fish was alive and well when they landed it...don't know if the fish bit again or they snagged the line and reeled it in, I would assume that is how they caught it. can't remember exact day but was the weekend of the 18th
swallowmypride
Species: walleye

Post by swallowmypride »

MADSIERRA wrote:Sorry I do not know who it was on the radio, I will ask a couple of the other guys that were down there if they know who it was. We all pulled our boats this weekend...some fish are still there but water chestnuts were getting very bad. I do believe I heard him say that the fish was alive and well when they landed it...don't know if the fish bit again or they snagged the line and reeled it in, I would assume that is how they caught it. can't remember exact day but was the weekend of the 18th
Thanks. I know he lost it Sunday the 19th, the fish we hitting hard in the morning during the rain, but slowed down in the afternoon. Please let me know if you do hear anything new!!! He was not a happy camper, wonder if the pole holder was still on the pole too!! LOL :lol:
tuckhunts87
Species: salmon, lakers, bass, pike

Post by tuckhunts87 »

Angelinas wrote:My fight was against the barriers...[/url]
whats up with this "buy runescape gold" thing? theres another "person posting that says that same thing??????
raz
Site Admin
Species: Coldwater fishes!!!

Post by raz »

tuckhunts87 wrote:
Angelinas wrote:My fight was against the barriers...
whats up with this "buy runescape gold" thing? theres another "person posting that says that same thing??????

Looking into it.

update...poof, gone. Spamer or charter bigot fool. One in the same.
Catch and serve with lemon.
Gerry