Easter Sunday

Check and share here for the latest fishing reports.
goldeneye13
Species: Cold water

Easter Sunday

Post by goldeneye13 »

Well decided to head south in search of a Easter egg. Launched out of Port Henry to notice very murky brown water. So did a 2 Yo-zuri with rattle presentation on the boards. Right out of the launch marking fish wasn’t an issue. At a point that i doubled checked the setting on the fish finder to make sure someone didn’t do a April fools days a day early. Trolled south in to the bay to notice the water was very stained. At a point thst i couldn’t see the bottom part of my lower unit. After one pass i headed north. Water was getting better has i was getting north. Because i had to pick up by 10:00 i turned back south at Mullen bay. On the way back i managed a lake trout and a big fat bass. Both went back. The wind pick up. My free time was over by 10:15. If i would go back i would probably work thw shallows on the vt side. On my drive back north i got high in elevation on route 9 to notice that big brown stained water and some cleaner stuff around. My wild guess should of trolled North and on the Vermont side.
Maybe i head back in the am. Or i stay North depending on the kids.
Hope it helps some of you guys.