Looking for a parking spot

Share info on fishing Champlain.
Reelax
Site Admin
Species: Salmon, steelhead, brown trout

Looking for a parking spot

Post by Reelax »

Now that I am retired, I may start fishing 2-4 times per week. I prefer to fish between Charlotte and Addison on the lake. I live north of there and each trip cost about $50 in gas.
If I could have a place to keep my boat over night closer to fishing areas, it may make fishing easier and use less gas.

If anyone knows of any opportunities to store a boat safe between Charlotte and Addison near the lake please send me a PM…

Also looking for campsites were I can park a 20ft camper and boat in these areas for short periods of about a week at a time…

Any ideas/info folks have is appreciated!
Thanks, Matt
Matt B
striper192001
Species: salmon

Re: Looking for a parking spot

Post by striper192001 »

Hey Matt,

Congrats on retirement ! If looking for a mate anytime, I have a flexible schedule. One idea may be to ask LCU friends to post this request for you on Facebook in their local posts (similar to Colchester Community posts). Good luck on your search !
John
Wdrnr
Species: Salmon Lakers, warm if needed

Post by Wdrnr »

Matt Point Bay marina will let you store on trailer on site. Use their ramp
striper192001
Species: salmon

Post by striper192001 »

A good friend of mine stored his at Point Bay as he had a drive to Plymouth, Vt. He ran into problems on weekends when he would pull his boat out, someone would park in his space and he had no spot to park his boat. It was so bad he pulled his boat home mid summer.