State of teh Lake Fisheries Mtg.

Check and share here for the latest fishing reports.
ChessieMan
Species: trout/salmon

State of teh Lake Fisheries Mtg.

Post by ChessieMan »

If you want to know what's going with our lake - don't miss this meeting

For Immediate Release: February 5, 2024
Media Contacts: Margaret Murphy VTF&W 802-786-3864
Rob Fiorentino NYDEC 518-623-1234; Laurie Earley USFWS 802-662-5302
Lake Champlain Management Cooperative to
Hold ‘State of the Lake Fisheries’ Meeting

Lake Champlain Management Cooperative to Hold ‘State of the Lake Fisheries’ Meeting

RUTLAND, Vt. -- If you are an avid Lake Champlain angler or someone who would like to learn more about the vast array of fish species that live in Lake Champlain, be sure to reserve March 23 to attend a meeting with fisheries biologists in Essex, New York.
The Lake Champlain Fish and Wildlife Management Cooperative -- a working group of fisheries professionals from the Vermont Fish and Wildlife Department, New York State Department of Environmental Conservation, and the United States Fish and Wildlife Service -- will host a ‘State of the Lake Fisheries’ meeting at Whallonsburg Grange, 1610 NY-22, Essex, New York from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on Saturday, March 23, for anglers and other individuals interested in the fisheries of Lake Champlain.
digitroll (ron)

Re: State of teh Lake Fisheries Mtg.

Post by digitroll (ron) »

I went last year when it was in Plattsburgh... Very interesting 4 hours with a variety of presenters. I would highly recommend going. A chance to ask questions and see the data first hand. Even better data wise with NY / VT / USFW than our past get togethers at the Miller Center.
sea-nile
Species: whatever swims

Post by sea-nile »

as always thanks for the great heads up on what's happening as i remain disconnected from popular media
dave
see you there
striper192001
Species: salmon

Post by striper192001 »

On my calendar to see if I can make it.....