Ideas for what in the IS tomorrow?

Check and share here for the latest fishing reports.
Big Bear
Species: Cold water

Ideas for what in the IS tomorrow?

Post by Big Bear »

Looks like I need to make a trip to the inland sea based on all the reports. I can’t make it under the bridge so I’ll be going the long way around through the gut from Mallets Bay, been a long time since I’ve been up there. Does anyone have any pointers on where I should fish for salmon?
Reelax
Site Admin
Species: Salmon, steelhead, brown trout

Re: Ideas for what in the IS tomorrow?

Post by Reelax »

We will be launching from Guillmette launch at 1st light. Give us a buzz on ch68 and we will let ya know if we found anything yet:)

Fish on!
Matt B
Big Bear

Post by Big Bear »

Ok Matt. I’ll be up there later then that :)
striper192001
Species: salmon

Post by striper192001 »

I have had my luck from Eagle Mtn North staying in the deep water just after drop off........100 ft plus. I don't think you have a fish hawk so 55-56 degrees is about 67-69 ft down. If you are lookin for a Mate today..........give me a call at 343-3227 and I would love to jump on. We could always take my boat and get under the bridge.
Big Bear

Post by Big Bear »

Big Bear wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:35 pm Looks like I need to make a trip to the inland sea based on all the reports. I can’t make it under the bridge so I’ll be going the long way around through the gut from Mallets Bay, been a long time since I’ve been up there. Does anyone have any pointers on where I should fish for salmon?
Funny that’s where we ended up and saw Relax out there too. Super fun with South wind! We didn’t get any salmon, but we saw them. And if there was a tournament that you got points for catching yellow perch, white perch and bass trolling, we would have killed it. Never caught so many of those all way down to 80’. And 50-60’ forget it. Really great day, it’s been years since I’ve been in the IS.

Also, I didn’t see your post until I got back so sorry about that!