One and Done

Check and share here for the latest fishing reports.
Mistress
Species: cold water

One and Done

Post by Mistress »

Fished the IS today with my usual partner in crime and the bite was slow for the Mistress. We saw a few members of the forum including Reelax, hello Matt! We managed to put one decent salmon in the boat along with 5 salmon smolts and too many dink yellow perch to count. Basically had to check and clear lines every 15 minutes or so from 11:00 on. The good news (I think) is we have yet to see the white perch invasion we have had the past few years. The legal plus salmon was caught in 130 FOW 45' down on you guessed it, a PINK spoon. It spit the hook in the net and I too it as an omen to release it so back it went for the next angler to catch, I guesstimate the length 22"-24". Nice fat and healthy male and I managed to get video of the salmon slayer in action yet again, see You Tube link https://youtu.be/yXvQ6QJ94uA
Mistress
Species: cold water

Re: One and Done

Post by Mistress »

Still pic
Attachments
IMG_7608.jpeg
IMG_7608.jpeg (318.03 KiB) Viewed 1441 times
Jcrossxc
Species: Salmon

Post by Jcrossxc »

We fished Westport area. Caught 1 22” down 50 ft. A lot of weeds
Reelax
Site Admin
Species: Salmon, steelhead, brown trout

Post by Reelax »

Good to see you out there today. Thanks for sharing…
Matt B
Big_Pissah
Species: Lake trout , salmon bass pike

Post by Big_Pissah »

I got out there about 5 am and fished the northern part by the gut and just north of the down by the sand bar and didn't have any silver l luck like last weekend but I did have to check my poles like you every 15 min because I caught 36 massive white perch biggest one being 2lbs, and they were all up by the island next to the gut minus one by sandbar, I was running 50 and 60 down in 100 to 130 fow . Maybe better luck this weekend. Tight lines all
Skylander
Species: That which swims & tastes good

Post by Skylander »

I was into the whites and yellows mid week down 60.
campskylandvt.com