Reading post keeps me going!!!!!

Check and share here for the latest fishing reports.
cpmaple
Species: salmon,lakers and catfish

Reading post keeps me going!!!!!

Post by cpmaple »

At the moment unable to fish due to work. Every year in may the mill shuts down for annual maintenance so I live there not by my choice. But looks like Thursday I get the day off an will be on the water for a early morning troll till noon then home to get some things done. Not sure where to go an start but will be launching out of port Henry an heading north toward Coles an barbers pt go from there. Been three weeks since I've been able to get out will post how I do later Thursday night. Tight lines
Reelax
Site Admin
Species: Salmon, steelhead, brown trout

Re: Reading post keeps me going!!!!!

Post by Reelax »

Chad the 2 spots you mentioned are my next 2 targets, so you probably haven’t missed anything:)

Good luck!
Matt B
cpmaple

Post by cpmaple »

Reelax wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 9:36 am Chad the 2 spots you mentioned are my next 2 targets, so you probably haven’t missed anything:)

Good luck!
I'll be out Thursday most likely solo but I will be there enjoying my morning away from work for the day then back for another 13 day run.
cpmaple

Post by cpmaple »

Fished mullens bay to north end of Coles. Picked up two silver 21",17" and two Lakers. Salmon both came off big John mini dipys and Lakers came off riggers. Several other boats in the area I could see but out toward the center. All in all great day on the water
Reelax
Site Admin
Species: Salmon, steelhead, brown trout

Post by Reelax »

Thanks for the report Chad. If you’re around stop into converse launch @1pm in Sat. I’ll be cooking up makenzie hot dogs for the DYP BBQ till they are gone:)

Fish on!
Matt B