Inland Sea (Again)

Check and share here for the latest fishing reports.
striper192001
Species: salmon

Inland Sea (Again)

Post by striper192001 »

Monday am was the only window I was going to have to fish for the week so headed out solo. Sun was just peeking over Eagle Mtn as I drove over sandbar. Got boat set up, splashed headed over to Georgia shore. Got two riggers set at 51 and 45 . Water is nice and flat so no issue piloting. Right after setup I look back and the one at 51 is released. I grab it and can tell it is not large. I get it in and looks like a nice health fat 12-13 in salmon. I unhook it and measure it to 15 inches but decide to release it. I check the clock and it is 6:29. I don't know what the name of the lure is but will post the pic there. Not much else to report as I caught two more "shakers". All on the same lure except another green on a slider on that side. Wind came up and was a challenge steering heading north. Off the water at 10:30 and went 3 for 4.

Says picture file is too large to attach............not techy enough to know what to do. Spoon is Crazy Ivan green and copper with black spots and a sliver of pink down the middle. Has been productive this year for me.

John
FishDR
Species: Salmon

Re: Inland Sea (Again)

Post by FishDR »

Gold Metallic Trout, probably.
TruViking
Species: Those who thrive in Cold H20

Re: Inland Sea (Again)

Post by TruViking »

Nice!
The inland Sea will be the place in a few years when these little ones fatten up!

Thanks for you info and post.