Tommy Dubrow / Mike Morin / Jeff Light / Lucas Sweeny: LCI Salmon top ten

Check and share here for the latest fishing reports.
digitroll (ron)

Tommy Dubrow / Mike Morin / Jeff Light / Lucas Sweeny: LCI Salmon top ten

Post by digitroll (ron) »

Tom's boat 5th and 8th / Mike Morin 4th / Jeff Light 6th / Lucas Sweeny 9th.

The duo of Tom and Fred had two nice salmon in the Shoot Out last Fall including the winner! I think Lucas was on Fatheads boat.

Congrats!

TUnamas

Re: Tommy Dubrow / Mike Morin / Jeff Light / Lucas Sweeny: LCI Salmon top ten

Post by TUnamas »

Congrats to ALL!! It was a tough weekend, and you got it done. Maybe the first LCI without 10 salmon on the board?
Reelax
Site Admin
Species: Salmon, steelhead, brown trout

Post by Reelax »

Congrats Lucas, Tom, Jeff, and Mike. Big salmon are a challenge this year for sure!!!

Fish on.
Matt B
Zackle Box
Species: everything coldwater

Post by Zackle Box »

congrats Lucas! I still want to see a picture of that thing. We were able to hook into 5 of them Saturday but nothing worth weighing in - so we thought. It got tougher Sunday, we boated 3. Monday was a bust. Whats going on? must have been the wind messing up the water column? we talked to a couple guys from up north and they said more people were hooking in to them up there. Does any one know what the water temp is up that way?
Zack L.
C-Hawk
Species: salmon,lake trout

Post by C-Hawk »

Had a tough derby with the wind, but was able to get into the sea. Caught a couple eating size salmon on Saturday before being blown off . Sunday stayed in Mallets without a bite. Monday on the Broad Lake was nice enough, but couldn't find any decent Lakers up in the Islands. Noth wind a surface temps were 56! 49 down 10'!. Headed back to the sea after lunch, and at 3:30 landed a 5.13 on 5 colors of lead. CI morning Glory. Thanks Pat and Todd! Good enough for 6th. Water was warm in the sea, with 62 all the way down to 70. May as well fish hi if you go, I s all the same even today. Good perch fish today.
Attachments
5266.jpeg
5266.jpeg (72.48 KiB) Viewed 1316 times
Wallyandre (Andre)
Species: salmon, SM, walleyes

Post by Wallyandre (Andre) »

Congratulations to all the winners!
Reelax
Site Admin

Post by Reelax »

C-Hawk wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:03 pm Had a tough derby with the wind, but was able to get into the sea. Caught a couple eating size salmon on Saturday before being blown off . Sunday stayed in Mallets without a bite. Monday on the Broad Lake was nice enough, but couldn't find any decent Lakers up in the Islands. Noth wind a surface temps were 56! 49 down 10'!. Headed back to the sea after lunch, and at 3:30 landed a 5.13 on 5 colors of lead. CI morning Glory. Thanks Pat and Todd! Good enough for 6th. Water was warm in the sea, with 62 all the way down to 70. May as well fish hi if you go, I s all the same even today. Good perch fish today.
Great results Jeff... thanks for sharing your story.... sounds like the sea is alive:)
Matt B
TruViking
Species: Those who thrive in Cold H20

Post by TruViking »

C-Hawk wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:03 pm Had a tough derby with the wind, but was able to get into the sea. Caught a couple eating size salmon on Saturday before being blown off . Sunday stayed in Mallets without a bite. Monday on the Broad Lake was nice enough, but couldn't find any decent Lakers up in the Islands. Noth wind a surface temps were 56! 49 down 10'!. Headed back to the sea after lunch, and at 3:30 landed a 5.13 on 5 colors of lead. CI morning Glory. Thanks Pat and Todd! Good enough for 6th. Water was warm in the sea, with 62 all the way down to 70. May as well fish hi if you go, I s all the same even today. Good perch fish today.
Congrats. It was definitely a tough couple of days.
I was also in that area, couple misses and a lot of cussing at the wind?!! :roll: :geek:
Zackle Box
Species: everything coldwater

Post by Zackle Box »

Thanks for the report Jeff! I suspected something different was happening in the sea!
Zack L.
Timmy2bucks
Species: cold water

Post by Timmy2bucks »

Just wanted to add...I am a member here, and post very rarely. I am the person that caught the #1 Salmon. We only fished for about 2 hours due to the huge wind that everyone had to deal with. Caught it down 25' over 40' on the NY side near Valcour. Unfortunately, I don't have a pic to show. I have to say that I fish primarily in the Valcour/Cumberland Head area, and this is the first Salmon I have caught in 3 years. The only other fish we caught was a 3# SM. I read this forum often, and post only when I have something to say...I guess you could say that I'm 1 lucky guy!
Crayfish
Species: All of them

Post by Crayfish »

Congrats everyone! Timmy, I was surprised to see the #1 salmon checked in at Plattsburgh. Good job finding that unicorn! And congrats C-hawk on your “sea” fish, as well!
FATHEAD
Species: salmon

Post by FATHEAD »

Here is Luke’s 9th place salmon
Attachments
1BC8957A-143C-4DEB-BEB2-5EF8DE0DF570.jpeg
1BC8957A-143C-4DEB-BEB2-5EF8DE0DF570.jpeg (240.34 KiB) Viewed 902 times
Reelax
Site Admin

Post by Reelax »

Timmy2bucks wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:42 pm Just wanted to add...I am a member here, and post very rarely. I am the person that caught the #1 Salmon. We only fished for about 2 hours due to the huge wind that everyone had to deal with. Caught it down 25' over 40' on the NY side near Valcour. Unfortunately, I don't have a pic to show. I have to say that I fish primarily in the Valcour/Cumberland Head area, and this is the first Salmon I have caught in 3 years. The only other fish we caught was a 3# SM. I read this forum often, and post only when I have something to say...I guess you could say that I'm 1 lucky guy!

Congrats Timmy. Thanks for posting!!
Matt B
popster
Species: Salmo Salar Sebago

Post by popster »

Congrats Luke. Nice fish
Bill
"POINTER"