shore fishing for lakers

Fishing reports, pointers, lessons leaned from Matthew Glebus aka Fishy1
fishy1
Species: many species

Re: shore fishing for lakers

Post by fishy1 »

Detritus wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:58 pm
31 inches long and fat. Didn't weigh it. I was an incredible 5 for 5 this morning in less than 2 hours.
Tess' 30 inch fish yesterday was 8 lbs. When I submitted it to the master angler program, (her first ever), I saw a bunch of 30 inch Lakers in the 8 lb range. I bet yours was at least that.

We have big heavy trolling rods that are probably too big for this lake, but, work good for all of the kids that are reeling in the fish. I bet it's tons of fun to catch them on light tackle.

Can't believe how many Lakers you catch off of shore, nice work.

How's Fishy2 doing? I'd hate to be separated from all of my Fishy2's. Glad you can still make it out there though.
fishy2 is sitting here and eating dinner with us. fishy2 says hi and hope to get fishing this week thanksgiving. she want to post on here fishy2 lcu account. . cant wait till she fishes with me again.
fishy1

Post by fishy1 »

bootstrap wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:19 pm nice catch matt. what spoon you using, krocs?
erik i could lie to you but i wont so lets just say for now i had a lure on. its extremily important right now to keep quiet.
fishy1

Post by fishy1 »

I am working on a experimental spoon for honeybee lures and is nowhere ready for production but when it is I'll be the ist to publicize it. My partner fishy2 is helping with this alot and is very excited and I think Jim martino as well. Keep on 🐠
bootstrap
Species: walleye & perch

Post by bootstrap »

i think you may be creating another winner. a spoon with some purple in it?