Post by Gecha (Gerry) »

That smile says it all.
Very nice mount.
Gecha (Gerry North of the Border)
fishy1
Species: many species

Re: shore fishing for walleyes and pan fish updated may 15 2019 huge eye

Post by fishy1 »

9/10/2019 headed across the big pond today for some shore fishing. set up a neon moon eye jig on one rod and a sinker snelled hook on the other . landed a nice bullhead right away on the sinker set up and the bite was steady so i reeled in my neon moon eye jig since i wouldnt have time to jig and cast. i fished less than 3 hours keeping 20 bullhead to eat releasing more 11 yellow perch 3 pumpkinseeds and 3 sheephead also all released. sat in my camp chair relaxed and just reeled them in. not a bad morning fishing or weather wise.
Sawyer
Species: All

Post by Sawyer »

Sounds like you had a nice day of fishing. The weather and the fish cooperated for you Matt. Traci and i was up over the weekend and fished for salmon & Lakers on Friday out in front Arnold's Bay with only 1 Big Yellow and 1 white perch. We went back out on Saturday again from Arnold's to fish for Bass and Perch for a fish fry and had a good day 4 Big small mouth bass and over 50 perch.
fishy1

Post by fishy1 »

Sawyer wrote:Sounds like you had a nice day of fishing. The weather and the fish cooperated for you Matt. Traci and i was up over the weekend and fished for salmon & Lakers on Friday out in front Arnold's Bay with only 1 Big Yellow and 1 white perch. We went back out on Saturday again from Arnold's to fish for Bass and Perch for a fish fry and had a good day 4 Big small mouth bass and over 50 perch.
thats awsome don
fishy1

Post by fishy1 »

9/11/2019 headed across the big pond again this morning with erik joining me . i needed some more bullhead for family members and i caught them . bite started out slow but picked up i dont know why there was no current today havent seen that in a long time. i ended up keeping 17 nice size bullhead. got some yellow perch pumpkinseeds and white perch but not many. erik fished only for walleyes jigging lost many jigs getting hung up. was a nice day on the water sitting in my camp chair