2016 RECAP OF MY FISHING REPORTS. jan.-jan. more photos added 1/5 2016

Fishing reports, pointers, lessons leaned from Matthew Glebus aka Fishy1
EagleEd7
Species: Trout

Re: 2016 RECAP OF MY FISHING REPORTS. jan.-jan. more photos added 1/5 2016

Post by EagleEd7 »

Matt:

Always a great sport and wonderful pictures. Thanks for all your help with Eagle Crg and I during the past several years. Stay warm and let me know when you might be coming down to the Racino.
The two of us are off ice fishing this Monday and will let you know how we do.

Eagle Ed
fishy1
Species: many species

Re: 2016 RECAP OF MY FISHING REPORTS. jan.-june

Post by fishy1 »

jimbow wrote:Nice re-cap Matt, we got to do more fishing this year. Your tales on the water are never dull. See you on the water or ice soon...best wishes for the up-coming year.
jim we will get together soon.
fishy1

Post by fishy1 »

Hairbone wrote:Great times for sure! Looking forward to some ice fishing with you
harry more good times in the works i hope. we will get together for ice fishing as soon as we have some safe ice. good job today 1/8/2016
fishy1

Post by fishy1 »

Gecha (Gerry) wrote:Thanks Matt for your recap. Always delighted to read your posts.
glad you like my posts i know you like your fishing as much as i do. good luck in 2017.
fishy1

Re: 2016 RECAP OF MY FISHING REPORTS. jan.-june added july-dec

Post by fishy1 »

Registered Kayak wrote:Was a good year of reading your reports. Made me change up my species quite a few times from just reading about warm water fishing. Thanks for making a fishing forum what it is Matt. Can't wait for 2017 reports.
mark thanks for looking at my posts i really enjoy yours to your the best lamprey enemy out there. :) lets keep in touch and share our experiences . i own a water wolf today because of your videos keep them coming.
fishy1

Post by fishy1 »

Targa V18 wrote:Very nice re-cap Matty. I can't wait to get back out there and do it all over again. Couldn't of had such a good catch without ya and I only put on about 15lbs. with all the donuts!!!!!! Hoping for another healthy and successful season!!!!! Thanks again.......
jimmer old freind lets start out in 2017 with a bang. do a little ice fishing with me or casting for lakers. then when spring gets here we will target the brookies salmon and lakers. ill bring the donuts. :D
fishy1

Post by fishy1 »

Reel fun wrote:Nice recap matty, hopfully we will do more fun adventures again this year, maybe even get some fish for the tournimants,instead of them breaking us off.lots of fun memories.
thanks ed. looking forward to 2017 and landing that big laker this year. had a fun weekend fishing the lci with you. lots of fun and bloopers. :lol:
fishy1

Post by fishy1 »

tamiron wrote:Matt:

Great job and thanks for all your help! /.Jim
thank you jim for your honeybees. :)
fishy1

Post by fishy1 »

Sawyer wrote:Nice recap of your 2016 fishing adventures. i would love a recap of your pan and cat fishing also i tried to count the fish you caught this past summer but lost track. Traci and i went to the frostbite shootout this fall in hopes to meet you and she had a big container of European night crawlers for you. we looking forward to meeting you and other forum members this year so to you and all others we wish for a wonderful 2017
will sure and try and make the workshop this year ill let you know which one i can make. european crawlers hmm im not going to catch more eels am i. :lol: hope to fish the shootout next fall also lots of fun.
fishy1

Post by fishy1 »

Mr. Gill wrote:Matt...Great 2016 report. Thanks for all the panfish info. Hope to fish with you again this spring. You have an open invitation to fish with me in my boat any time.
you know where im located now and there are plenty of pan fish to make your long trip worth it. when you come up this way again just post or send me a pm.
fishy1

Post by fishy1 »

EagleEd7 wrote:Matt:

Always a great sport and wonderful pictures. Thanks for all your help with Eagle Crg and I during the past several years. Stay warm and let me know when you might be coming down to the Racino.
The two of us are off ice fishing this Monday and will let you know how we do.

Eagle Ed
ed i wish you and lou the best of luck ice fishing. will let you know when i will hit the racino again.
Hairbone
Species: Bluegill

Post by Hairbone »

Great report, was just thinking about how you left off how you rib all of your poor working buddies like jimmer and i with your texted pictures while we work. :D. We love em anyways and it gives us a reason to look forward to retirement... was also thinking there was no honorable mentioned of Hamburgler. :shock:
Honest John
Species: All interested parties

Post by Honest John »

Cheers fishy! Good luck this year. Can't wait to read the accounts
fishy1

Post by fishy1 »

Honest John wrote:Cheers fishy! Good luck this year. Can't wait to read the accounts
cheers to you to and good luck fishing in 2017. :)
fishy1

Post by fishy1 »

raz (gerry) and reelax (matt) thanks for your help with my camera problems and your great info that made my posts easier. :D