st. Albans Bay

Check and share here for the latest fishing reports.
shirefisher
Species: all

st. Albans Bay

Post by shirefisher »

All set to try my first attempt of the season at the "North end" of the Inland Sea Saturday. Any reports from the North? So far I have had a skunk between 1 try at Willoughby, 2 trys at Carmi and 2x on the trout rivers near home. I'm going for a mixed bag tomorrow trolling for 5 hours and cast for pike and bass for a few in the afternoon. I always catch something on Champlain so we'll see...
Lavman
Species: Equal opportunity catcher :D

Re: st. Albans Bay

Post by Lavman »

Good luck out there, forecast is favorable
Del Gue
Species: Salmon, Pike, Lake Trout

Post by Del Gue »

My trips to the Sea this year have been, let's say, less than favorable. I have mainly fished Sandbar, Goergia Shore, Cowbanks, Cedar and Savage. My advice would be to NOT fish those areas. I have fished there 8 times this year and caught 2 fish. Keelers is catching Pike, Bass and an occasional Salmon. Maybe when the water heats up a little more it will turn on. Good luck up north!
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will go buy a boat.
raz
Site Admin
Species: Coldwater fishes!!!

Post by raz »

If I remember correctly...you always do well up north. If anyone can pull it off, you can.
Looking forward to your report...go get em!
Catch and serve with lemon.
Gerry
shirefisher
Species: all

Post by shirefisher »

Got the big skunk on salmon but finished the day with some bass and pike action on spinners and rapalas. We caught at least 30 bass and half a dozen pike. Biggest pike was 6 lbs and the biggest bass 3lbs. I guess when in Rome,..... bass fish!
Fishdawg
Species: Salmon

Post by Fishdawg »

Salmon on the sea have been hard to come by this year. I think the large numbers of white perch are eating all the forage. Good to see that you got out and were still able to get some fish!