First trip LC 2012

Check and share here for the latest fishing reports.
Tibern
Species: trout and salmon

First trip LC 2012

Post by Tibern »

Start at 5:00 am in St-Hyacinthe, Qc , arrived at Winooski launch at 7:00 . We were with other gentlemen fishermen who had motor problems, asked if I could help out, the man said this was an electronic problem and unfortunately had to quit ... Too bad . He said it never happened in 22 years with his Evinrude . But he stayed cool , laughed a bit and quit. We had problems to find a way between many logs and not too much water at the mouth but reached the lake with no problem. Start trolling and had nothing before 10:30. Holy smokes!!! Bang! 3 in a row but we lost all of them !!! I could not figure out what we did wrong !!! . Finally we caught 2 around noon with Dipsy, flasher and streamers. Williams flasher silver and blue , blue smelt , memphremagog smelt , grey ghost was the set-up. 1.8 mph , in 12 -15 fow , 30 feet leader on #3 set-up. We finished the day with 4 out of 7.

Nice day on the lake with many smiles and fun !!! I gave my set-up to two gentlemen on a green pontoon , hope it worked for 'em . We 'll be there next week for Easter weekend !! Going fishing and have good food !!!! Image
digitroll (ron)

Re: First trip LC 2012

Post by digitroll (ron) »

Nice report! Great to have visitors from the north!
Shake-n-Bake
Species: coldwater

Post by Shake-n-Bake »

Sounds like a great day on the water! Can't wait to get up there.
See you on the pond!
raz
Site Admin
Species: Coldwater fishes!!!

Post by raz »

Glad to see you two had a successful trip. We fished another area and weren't so lucky.
Enjoy next week-end and good luck!
Catch and serve with lemon.
Gerry
plantstone

Post by plantstone »

Smiles' fish, and sunshine. Glad you had a nice trip.