3-28 Sandbar with 4C's / Shaye D Winds (3 quality salmon)

Check and share here for the latest fishing reports.
scorpio70
Species: TROUT, SALMON, STEELHEAD

Re: 3-28 Sandbar with 4C's / Shaye D Winds (3 quality salmo

Post by scorpio70 »

nwhavnbill wrote:<null>
dreamcatcher
Species: Champlain Fishes

Post by dreamcatcher »

Chilly looking video Ron, pretty cool! Nice to see some fish being caught in the sea. :)
KEN K.
dragnballs
Species: if it swims, Iwill fish for it

Post by dragnballs »

nicely done guys, I was wondering if you got out on your day off Ron. Way to turn a blow day into a good day!
Kevin
digitroll (ron)

Post by digitroll (ron) »

jusfishin wrote:Melissa drove by you guys, and calls me at work....her quote..."must be some of your crazy a-s friends are fishing today, there is a boat trolling in this wind in front of the bridge......" Wasn't sure which crew it was, but I should have known.....nice work boys..........

Scott,

How funny is that. We have all been there! Good luck in Lake O. Put a whuppen on the brownies.
Fishing Junkie
Species: Walley, salmon, brown

Post by Fishing Junkie »

Great picture. Very clear too, i would like to know you took ik with wath kind of camera? Thanks.
digitroll (ron)

Post by digitroll (ron) »

Claude Lessard wrote:Great picture. Very clear too, i would like to know you took ik with wath kind of camera? Thanks.

Hi Claude,

I purchased this Panasonic LUMIX Model DMC-FZ28 10 megapixel camera from Costco about 3 years ago I think for around $300. It has a wide angle lense to use in the boat and an 18X optical zoom (to make fish look bigger) :lol: . The photos rarely come out blurry as I used to have this problem with the $400 2003 Sony camera it replaced most of the time. It also has an amazing feature of grabbing all the available light like a Leupold hunting scope for low light situations indoor and out. I almost never have to use the flash. It also does a great job shooting video. The camera itself has the feel of a 35 MM not the tiny Sony. At shoot-out #1 I took some photos almost in the dark with no flash at the launch on the trailer and a bit later on the water before the gun went off to start it. Those photos came out awesome!

Love it!

Ron

A couple favorites (Cisco) from June 2010 a week apart before the LCI: