Great People Make This The Best Forum Ever!

General discussion not related to Lake Champlain.
WildFisherWoman
Species: The Toothiest N Meanest!

Great People Make This The Best Forum Ever!

Post by WildFisherWoman »

I just have to give a huge shot out to Running & Gunning for hookin me up with super sick swivel bases and Fishdawg for parting with some stellar awesome risers for my new Big Jons!! You guys rock. This will make my season that much better enabling me to catch bigger and better fish :o THANKS!

I know there are tons of great people on this forum.... :D but I just wanted to let you guys know how much I appreciated it :D :D :D

See ya on the water ~WFW
"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived"
raz
Site Admin
Species: Coldwater fishes!!!

Re: Great People Make This The Best Forum Ever!

Post by raz »

And you owe me a trip or two...
WildFisherWoman wrote:I just have to give a huge shot out to Running & Gunning for hookin me up with super sick swivel bases and Fishdawg for parting with some stellar awesome risers for my new Big Jons!! You guys rock. This will make my season that much better enabling me to catch bigger and better fish :o THANKS!

I know there are tons of great people on this forum.... :D but I just wanted to let you guys know how much I appreciated it :D :D :D

See ya on the water ~WFW
That's what this (LCU) is supposed to be all about!
Way to go guys!
Catch and serve with lemon.
Gerry
Fishdawg
Species: Salmon

Re: Great People Make This The Best Forum Ever!

Post by Fishdawg »

WFW, Glad I was able to share! I do believe that sharing, be it knowledge, tips or equipment ultimately helps bring luck and good fortune to those that do. ..........besides, Ben is hoping to bring you over from the darkside (bowfin :lol:) and get you into the salmon trolling. Fish On!