LCI event (free) Oct. 22nd Vermont Home and Marine

Share info on fishing Champlain.
digitroll (ron)

Re: LCI event (free) Oct. 22nd Vermont Home and Marine

Post by digitroll (ron) »

Forrest,

You need to be present to win this as described in the updated poster from LCI and of be registered in the past all-season tournament.
rvq
Species: bass

Post by rvq »

Professional bass fisherman Pete Glusek will be running a seminar at this event. He will be there with his full bass fishing rig. Pete is the real deal when it comes to bass fishing. Tell your bass fishing friends.

http://bit.ly/rapUix

Bob
fishmaster176
Species: anything with a fin

Re: LCI evenstayt (free) Oct. 22nd Vermont Home and Marine

Post by fishmaster176 »

I attended the event and enjoyed meeting Raz and Digitroll and also enjoyed watching the young fellow win the Evinrude 115 hp E-TEC.
I'll be entering the All Season LCI next season.
I won the weekend stay at Apple Island, so the wife is very happy.
Thanks to the sponsors and VT Home and Marine for putting on this event.
I got a few pointers listening to Pete Gluseck. Real nice guy.
raz
Site Admin
Species: Coldwater fishes!!!

Post by raz »

It was great to meet you and chatting also.
Ben Boileau kicked some serious butt..he took 1st and 3rd in the cool water division raking in cash and trophies, then walked off with a new 115 hp Evinrude E-Tec...simply amazing!

It was also nice to meet Shortstop Bob and get a chance to talk fishing with him and his wife.
Good to see so many forum members turn out for the event. I think if it hadn't been raining we could have packed the place.

Like fishmaster said...thanks to the LCI, VT Home and Marine, Evinrude, Free McKenzie eats, and all the other sponsors.
Looking forward to entering again next year!
Catch and serve with lemon.
Gerry
digitroll (ron)

Post by digitroll (ron) »

Great event!

It was great to see Shayedwinds and his wife Denise / Trolling Tina (Capt. Jim) and family / Salmon Seeker (Don), Shortstop Bob, fishmaster176, Matt and Theresa (Reelax), and many others. Those Willsboro guys have some great fishing over there which stimulated some great conversations today. Also Capt. Bolieau and his wife Nancy along with there grandson Ben who walked away a very happy person with that new 115 hp E-tec High Output worth $13,000!!!

The chicken wings and McKenzie burgers and hotdogs made an awesome cook out!

Ross and Eric from the LCI put on a tremendous first time awards extravaganza! Eric thanks for letting me put my name in the hat for that E-tec at the last minute as a 2011 All season participant and Don (ShayedWinds) for prodding me to do it. It was pretty cool to see Ben with that motor though!

Pete the bass pro really worked the crowd around his boat. He was going to fish Malletts bay later that afternoon today. He loves Champlain and drove 6 hours this morning from New Jersey to be here. That is dedication!

This event was a great first time thing that I am sure will become an annual tradition. I wish I had brought my camera! There was lots of prep 3 hours before it began at 11:00 am. Thanks to everyone for making it such a success!
Dockside

Post by Dockside »

I didnt want the motor any way there was no prop :D