Winnie Derby????????

Check and share here for the latest fishing reports.
TruViking
Species: Those who thrive in Cold H20

Winnie Derby????????

Post by TruViking »

Hello, I know I'm kind of been in the rules here and posting something that doesn't technically belong on this section of the Forum but I know it's the most frequented spot and I posted it on the classifieds so figured I would just quickly copy and paste it to this part of the Forum because of the sensitive timing involved with what I am trying to do. So here it is thanks for reading.

Hello everyone. I hope everyone is well and enjoying the relatively peaceful weather we've had thus far this spring.

I am posting this in hopes of saving a weekend that I plan for yearly. Winnie Derby in New Hampshire is a pretty fun experience as I'm sure many of you have entered some of the derbies in th e past.
Because of some new developments at home, I don't have a vehicle to tow my boat to the lake for this weekend. So I figured I would put this out there:

If someone is interested in going, (or if anyone knows of a fairly inexpensive truck rental). I'm offering obviously to pay for the gas, also hotel accommodations. You would have to have your New Hampshire fishing license clearly, which you can do a two three day pass I think something like that. Also the Derby fees which I believe is $50 I'd have to look back into it or you could. The first prize is $15,000 cash. I've been going to this Derby for quite a while although the last few years have been somewhat sporadic. I have a fairly decent handle on the different areas to fish on the lake but it's much like any other Lake this time of year find the temperatures, locate the bait and catch salmon!
This problem of not having transportation just transpired yesterday. The derby is Friday Saturday and till noon on Sunday. I always go for Thursday so there's no early morning craziness. The boat will be docked at the hotel, so there won't be any loading and unloading issues.
I will check my private messages on this site frequently, or you can text me back 802-304-0357. Thanks for reading feel free to spread the word to anyone that you may think would be interested. My boat is a 20 ft Larson bowrider, so definitely have room for more than a couple people if that would be the case. I have all the tackle, but of course you're welcome to bring your own. I will try to supply as much of the food as I can, cooking on the grill on the boat and or in the hotel room if I get one with the kitchenette. I haven't confirmed whether or not it has one.

Thanks again for reading. Let me know if there's any interest. The sooner or later would be beneficial for me so I can start planning.

Thanks again.