Fishing easter Sunday who will be out????

Check and share here for the latest fishing reports.
cpmaple
Species: salmon,lakers and catfish

Fishing easter Sunday who will be out????

Post by cpmaple »

Hello all,
Headed to the bay/wherever the fish bite :x . I'm making my maiden voyage Sunday out of port Henry might be solo but that won't stop me for sure. Just wondering if anyone else is gonna be out on the pond after silver? Depending on if it's a solo trip or others go with will depend on the program. But I will give it my all from all the years of knowledge that have been given to me what to try an do. From guys on this forum who I have looked up to an most I have never met some I have. Two guys stand out one for being there when I was in need of help on a cold November day an always giving me advise on what to do an the other for giving me advise an things to try thanks you crazy Ivan an reelax but in the last 12-13yrs you both have helped me in so many ways. Tight lines an hope to see some of u on the lake this year. (Chad) cpmaple
AvgJoe
Species: All

Re: Fishing easter Sunday who will be out????

Post by AvgJoe »

Good Morning Cpmaple,
Would you happen to have an open seat on Easter? Sent you a PM with my contact info. If not, no problem, ill be in Town Farm Bay w little boat to try my luck.

AvgJoe
Reelax
Site Admin
Species: Salmon, steelhead, brown trout

Post by Reelax »

Good luck Chad. We will be out tomorrow. Hopefully the sun warms the skinny water for an active bite:)

Fish on!!
Matt B
Crazy Ivan
Species: All

Post by Crazy Ivan »

Chad,
We will be out on Sunday, most likely not in your same location but within a mile or two. Give me call if you have any issues.
Todd
Todd
cpmaple

Post by cpmaple »

Crazy Ivan wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 6:30 am Chad,
We will be out on Sunday, most likely not in your same location but within a mile or two. Give me call if you have any issues.
Todd
Thanks Todd, will keep you posted how I do will have to retrieve your number out of my old phone.
cpmaple

Post by cpmaple »

AvgJoe wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 7:43 am Good Morning Cpmaple,
Would you happen to have an open seat on Easter? Sent you a PM with my contact info. If not, no problem, ill be in Town Farm Bay w little boat to try my luck.

AvgJoe

Never got an PM from you but I sent you one
Trouttracker
Species: Trout/salmon

Post by Trouttracker »

Trout Tracker will be leaving Westport around 7am just north of you Chad. Blue lund. Hopefully get into a few silvers. What channel you on we’ll shout out to you.
David L
cpmaple

Post by cpmaple »

Trouttracker wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:27 am Trout Tracker will be leaving Westport around 7am just north of you Chad. Blue lund. Hopefully get into a few silvers. What channel you on we’ll shout out to you.
Trouttracker I will be on ch68 gonna start in the bay if nothing their I'm headed north solo 22ft crestliner sabre g/l hardtop
cpmaple

Post by cpmaple »

Fish from 7-11 an picked up one salmon just short of 20". No lamprey marks clean looking fish. Got to chat with reel investment an crazy Ivan. Boat did well happy with that over all great first splash down of 2023. Will be back out Thursday
Reelax
Site Admin
Species: Salmon, steelhead, brown trout

Post by Reelax »

Glad to hear all worked out and boat is running good.

Did you find any temps over 39??
Matt B
cpmaple

Post by cpmaple »

Reelax wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:45 pm Glad to hear all worked out and boat is running good.

Did you find any temps over 39??
Fish hawk was reading 40.8 - 41 on surface all the way to 10ft reelax from shore to trench lots of surface weeds floating on back side