Lci 2022 aboard cpmaple

Check and share here for the latest fishing reports.
cpmaple
Species: salmon,lakers and catfish

Lci 2022 aboard cpmaple

Post by cpmaple »

Set out Saturday morning from port Henry fished 6 hrs an put 3 salmon 18-20" in the boat along with two Lakers in the 4-5lb range. Later that evening fished from shore got 2 cats an one drum in the 10" range.
Onto Sunday decided not to go north fish for cats an bowfin. Landed two cats one large mouth an one eel.
Then the final day launch out of port Henry an headed north picked up five salmon all in the 15-20 inch range. Nothing to weigh in but sure did have a great time with my son, son-in-law an a good friend. But will keep chasing till the ice comes.
Reelax
Site Admin
Species: Salmon, steelhead, brown trout

Re: Lci 2022 aboard cpmaple

Post by Reelax »

Glad to hear you
Fished it Chad. I bet the bigger boat came in handy this derby! Thanks for sharing…

Matt
Matt B
cpmaple
Species: salmon,lakers and catfish

Re: Lci 2022 aboard cpmaple

Post by cpmaple »

It was a great time relax being on the water. Couldn't set anything up fish had no pattern. Got a few on riggers then some came on dipsy divers even some on boards with 1\4oz keep weight on it. Lure color was all over. Over all tough fishing but manage silver water temp was stirred up from the blow. Down to 70ft with 56 degree water best teams I found was south way south at 51 at 32ft