Share info and fishing reports from waters other than Lake Champlain.
- Posts: 104
- Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:18 pm
- Species: Salmon
After chasing silvers for nearly 40 years got our personal best on Friday.Great battle on 10lb test and light action downrigger Rod didn’t have a scale on board but fish was a brute.Caught 5 with 1 dink and 3 other good size fish.Great day for the crew and lasting memories.
- E28F5586-1650-4E51-AC09-3C70082E2457.jpeg (170.82 KiB) Viewed 994 times
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:27 pm
- Species: Salmon, steelhead, brown trout
- Location: Fletcher, Vt
Wow what a kype on that beast. Congrats and thanks for sharing!
- Site Admin
- Posts: 4191
- Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:02 am
- Species: Coldwater fishes!!!
- Location: LAKE CHAMPLAIN UNITED!
Holy crap...TOO COOL!
Very cool Personal Best! Congratulations!
Catch and serve with lemon.
- Posts: 4169
- Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:26 pm
- Species: whatever crazy enough to bite
Congratulation on that catch and your Personal Best.
That is a real beast with a big kype.
Gecha (Gerry North of the Border)
- Posts: 293
- Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:34 pm
- Species: cold water
Congratulations, beautiful fish!!!
- Posts: 1655
- Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:34 pm
- Species: salmon, SM, walleyes
- Location: Montreal, QC & Port Kent NY
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:38 pm
- Species: Saltwater & trout & salmon
- Location: FINGER LAKES NEW YORK