Check and share here for the latest ice fishing reports!
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:19 am
- Species: Pike
Hit up Ticonderoga on Sunday with my son and nephew. Took the quads out, plenty of ice (12+)but found a nice slush hole on the way back in. My jaw-jacker testing is over, Had 3 minnows stolen off it, 1 trip the rest nothing. Nephew got 4 nice northers, all released. No perch which was surprising. We broke a wing bolt with a cordless drill which was odd, broke in the middle, so it still worked.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5159
- Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:27 pm
- Species: Salmon, steelhead, brown trout
- Location: Fletcher, Vt
Thanks for the report tree on... sounds like a fun day!
- Posts: 95
- Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:24 pm
- Species: Whatever's biting
Nice, wish I could get down south for ice season. Maybe some day. Thanks for sharing.
- Posts: 3970
- Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:21 pm
- Species: many species
any size to the pike. sounds like you had a good time .