Introducing Myself

General discussion not related to Lake Champlain.
Bigred71
Species: Cold Water

Introducing Myself

Post by Bigred71 »

Hello all, just discovered this forum and wanted to introduce myself. Bryan Lamphere from Jericho, have been fishing Champlain a good part of my life, and am fortunate enough to also have a home on Sebago Lake in Maine and am trying to learn that lake as well.

Headed out today for shakedown trip, had to replace my water pump last night as it was screeching when I started the old girl after getting her out of her winter clothes :)

I look forward to seeing you all on the water
Thanks,
Bryan
MWM
Species: Salmon

Re: Introducing Myself

Post by MWM »

Welcome Byran! We troll anywhere between port henry and converse bay, and are on our first run of the year today. Trying to shake the skunk currently!
Gecha (Gerry)
Species: whatever crazy enough to bite

Post by Gecha (Gerry) »

Welcome to the forum Bryan. Glad you decided to join. Don't hesitate to ask questions and share you fishing experience with us.
Gecha (Gerry North of the Border)
Bigred71

Post by Bigred71 »

Good luck getting the skunk out today. Finally headed out shortly ourselves from Appletree. Will let everyone know how it goes.
Bigred71

Post by Bigred71 »

Well it was nice out there for quite a while, but the wind definitely picked up. It got rough but we were devoted to shaking the skunk. Trolled from 2-9 and not a thing: Beautiful sunset though
Reelax
Site Admin
Species: Salmon, steelhead, brown trout

Post by Reelax »

Welcome aboard Bryan. Look forward to some great reports from both lake Champlain and also Sobago. What does your boat look like, so we can hail ya on the pond...

Typically we use ch68 vhf while fishing...
Matt B
Bigred71

Post by Bigred71 »

Thanks Matt, glad i found this site. My boat is an older Penn Yan, blue and white with Blue canvas. Will try to get a picture of the Lil' Striker up here today. I launched at Apple Tree Saturday about the time fellas doing the derby had pulled to go weigh in probably. Saw quite a few boats on trailers headed out when I was pulling in. Anyone have any luck?
Crayfish
Species: All of them

Post by Crayfish »

Welcome to the forum Bryan, from another "Jericho-ite". Look forward to reading about your fishing adventures.
Bigred71

Post by Bigred71 »

Pleasure to meet a fellow Jericho-ite as well!

I am going to try to upload a pic of my faithful old girl here so folks can recognize us out there. Not sure if it will work or not :)

Imageimage hosting no registrationcertificity.com
Bigred71

Post by Bigred71 »

Looks like it worked. If you happen upon us out there be sure to hail us and say hi!