tamiron (jim martino)

Share info on fishing Champlain.
Cas
Species: the kind that swim

Re: tamiron (jim martino)

Post by Cas »

Sorry to hear that, Jim. Hope the recovery goes quick for you.
________
Mike
Matt
Species: Any

Post by Matt »

Hope you have a speedy recovery Jim.
lightandvariable
Species: Perch

Post by lightandvariable »

get well Jim,happy holidays
tamiron
Species: trout, salmon

Post by tamiron »

Well… It apparently wasn’t my time just yet! I had a mild stroke on December 17 was admitted that night and came back home on Sunday the 20th. I became aware of something wrong on the 17th when I lost small motor coordination in my left hand. It was the only sign that something was wrong. After I had been admitted in a neurologist visited me, and I discovered I had also lost some feeling on my left side. But that has since returned and I am looking forward to rehab. One of the reasons I asked lazy c’s to notify the forum of my problem was because I was having difficulty using the keyboard on the computer. That also seems to have come back at least most of the way but I’m using voice recognition software to make sure that I get it right the first time.
All the well wishes that have come from forum members have touched my heart and my family’s. Hearing from your peers is always special but under these circumstances it was exceptionally so. Thank you all again and I look forward to becoming reasonably active on the form from now on. We are open for business and if you check our website you’ll see that we’ve added quite a few items that we were out of stock on during the year we also have a bunch of new products that will be coming out in the new year. Thanks again for all your support. /JIm
Lures designed by fishermen for fishermen
BottomDollar
Species: cold water

Post by BottomDollar »

Welcome back, Jim! I'm sure I can speak for everyone here in saying that I'm glad you're on the mend and it was only a minor setback for you. Happy holidays to you and your family! Andy
tamiron
Species: trout, salmon

Post by tamiron »

BottomDollar wrote:Welcome back, Jim! I'm sure I can speak for everyone here in saying that I'm glad you're on the mend and it was only a minor setback for you. Happy holidays to you and your family! Andy
Thank you! We are all very thankful.
Lures designed by fishermen for fishermen
Gecha (Gerry)
Species: whatever crazy enough to bite

Post by Gecha (Gerry) »

Nice to hear you're back home with your family and on the recovery road. Wishing you Happy Holidays and good health for the coming year.
Gecha (Gerry North of the Border)
Black Ghost (Ken)
Species: Salmon et al

Post by Black Ghost (Ken) »

Hi Jim,

I hope your recovery is going well. I'm about 18 months past my stroke and mostly recovered. I hope the figure it out.

Ken
Black Ghost (Ken)
Wellsley (Frank)

Post by Wellsley (Frank) »

Glad to hear your doing so well Jim.
fishingmachine
Species: salmon,Lake trout

Post by fishingmachine »

so sorry to hear that Jim,you are one of my favorite people,get well soon,I miss the long phone calls with you .
digitroll (ron)

Post by digitroll (ron) »

First time reading this post. Get better Jim! Hope to see you back at full strength soon. Everyone is pulling for you.

Ron
fishy1
Species: many species

Post by fishy1 »

good news jim and your recovery seems to be a good sign. hope you and your family had a great christmas and hope you have a happy new year also.