Jan. 24th 2015 LOTSA Salmon School in Niagara

Share info and fishing reports from Lake Ontario.
digitroll (ron)

Jan. 24th 2015 LOTSA Salmon School in Niagara

Post by digitroll (ron) »

Sells out every year. 200 person limit! 3 presenters from Lake Ontario and Michigan 7:30 am to 3:30 pm. Saturday the 24th. at the Niagara Convention center.

Presenters:

CAPTAIN PAUL CZARNECKI (TRI-STATE FISHING CHARTERS) OUT OF OAK ORCHARD/PT BREEZE, NY
CAPTAIN GREG GEHRIG (TOP GUN SPORTFISHING) OUT OF OSWEGO, NY
CAPTAIN MARK McCLUTCHEY (DIABOLICAL SPORTFISHING) OUT OF NORTHERN MICHIGAN

Salmon School link:

http://www.lotsa.org/2015%20LOTSA%20Salmon%20School.htm

Friday - Sunday in the same convention building will host the Niagara Fishing Expo show! LOTSA ticket allows free admission to this show!

http://www.niagarafishingexpo.com/
digitroll (ron)

Re: Jan. 24th 2015 LOTSA Salmon School in Niagara

These guys are hardcore!

Post copied and posted on the school thread on LOU:

Guys,
Although the weather is a consideration, we've travelled from Bangor, ME to the schools the last two years and wouldn't miss it. It is a great break from winter to talk fishing, learn a little, and get fired up for spring. This year's line-up of speakers
is top-notch and the Sunday sale is terrific.
735 miles and we smile all the way out and back.
Dirtyhooker
Species: all

Post by Dirtyhooker »

Ron we signed up back in Oct.I still need to book a room . Debating about going out a day early and Steelheading the lower river. Look forward to seeing you out there.
Scott
So many Lures So little Time
digitroll (ron)

Scott,

Hope to see you out there! Always something new to learn from these guys that fish 180 days plus per year!
I have been to a few different events which began in 2002 with Ernie the Fish Doctor in March plus an onboard school on his 28 ft Baja in July that year. Also a year later in 2003 or 04 the Great Lakes guys were in Saratoga NY with Dan Keating / Ernie / and another captain from Lake Michigan. That was an amazing event.

The fishing expo is going on those three days Friday-Sunday there as well.

Great!

Ron
digitroll (ron)

Today was a reality check. Looking ahead at my schedule trying to cram in 16 hours of driving in 2 days + a 8 hour full day school is a bit too much in the dead of winter with a non-refundable $85 to signup. I would have had to be back for Saturday evening with a full slate of family stuff on Sunday. I am passing.

Next best thing is our own home grown seminars in February and March. :)