89'4-Winns Horizon190 Project Boat/EZ-Loader trl. /Merc. Alpha 1 Strn. Dr./add. Lwr Unit/2 Lg Bins xtra Parts

Buy and sell fishing equipment.
TruViking
Species: Those who thrive in Cold H20

89'4-Winns Horizon190 Project Boat/EZ-Loader trl. /Merc. Alpha 1 Strn. Dr./add. Lwr Unit/2 Lg Bins xtra Parts

Post by TruViking »

1989 4Winns Horizon 190 PROJECT BOAT...With or Without Mercruiser 170 Bare Bones Engine
*Merc. 170 is out of Boat and needs parts(Solid base and structure)
*Instrument Panel intact and working(Wiring Harnesses are present
*EZ Loader Galv. Trailer in Good shape
*Gimble Housing, Power Trim Rods and Transom Assembly are intact on Boat and in Good Working Order
*Remote Shifter and Cable as well as Main Shifter/Cable in Good Condition. Needs reattachment
*Throttle Cable and assembly in good shape
*Complete Mercruiser Alpha 1 Stern Drive with Prop: in Good Working Order but not installed on Boat
*Extra Upper and Lower Unit w/ Prop(They are One Unit with Good Drive Shaft)Note: Has some dings and nicks, but solid and useable for install and/or for parts.
* TWO Bins of Spare Parts for Mercruiser 170 and/or 3.7lx.....224 CID/1:84:1 Ratio

NOT LOOKING TO MAKE A KILLING. I AM VERY FLEXIBLE

******Willing to sell to Reasonable Offers. Will sell Individually or as a whole.
**Will not s4ll Trailer separate from Boat!
***No Reasonable Offer will be Refused!
*Trades???? Possibly. I would prefer CASH.... But, I would Consider Downriggers and Downrigger Balls/ Planer Boards/ Rods and Reels/ Tackle/ Digital Scale/ Crossbow/ Boat Canvas/ Other Boating-Fishing Items