Mirrocraft 14' Deep Fisherman - Honda 15 - Trailer

Buy and sell fishing equipment.
flyguy
Species: atlantic salmon

Mirrocraft 14' Deep Fisherman - Honda 15 - Trailer

Post by flyguy »

I finally got my new Starweld 16' boat and now have no room to store two. Hate to part with this one, as I have been fishing out of it since 1975, when my best friend bought it new, and have owned her since 1998. Very well maintained, kept inside every winter, no leaks or loose rivets, just tuned up, current registrations. Way too many upgrades and extras to list, pm me email for complete list and photos. Can't seem to figure out how to post photos on the forum, but you can look at the Burlington craigslist site for some. Burlington Craigslist post # 7346066825 Really like to see it go to one of our forum members, as this is a good entry level boat for salmon trolling - I know, because I have been trolling with her for 45 years! Great low-use galvanized trailer with large wheels makes it easy to tow and launch. Quiet 15 hp Honda pushes her to 18 mph and trolls all day long on one 2 gallon tank of gas, without loading up or stumbling. Humminbird 405SX fish finder with portable batteries and charger - has surface temp and water speed. Seats and electronics easy to remove and replace for duck hunting, etc. Deep sides make for a dry ride and lots of room for gear. She isn't shiny and new, but she's solid and dependable. $3,700.00

raz
Site Admin
Species: Coldwater fishes!!!

Re: Mirrocraft 14' Deep Fisherman - Honda 15 - Trailer

Post by raz »

Catch and serve with lemon.
Gerry

flyguy

Post by flyguy »

Thanks for posting the link Gerry!

flyguy

Post by flyguy »

Reduced asking price - $3,000

the_doctor
Species: Whatever's biting

Post by the_doctor »

flyguy wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:18 am
Really like to see it go to one of our forum members, as this is a good entry level boat for salmon trolling - I know, because I have been trolling with her for 45 years!
Kind of a shot in the dark here, but did you ever sell this?

flyguy

Post by flyguy »

Sorry for the delay - i have been so busy I forgot to post. I decided to keep the boat for small lakes and duck hunting. NO LONGER FOR SALE