In search of triple tree rod holders

Buy and sell fishing equipment.
ReelInvestment
Species: Salmon/lake trout

In search of triple tree rod holders

Post by ReelInvestment »

Hey all I’ve been looking for some triple tree holders that will fit 3” track system. I’m having a hard time finding them In stock anywhere. If you have a set laying around or know of a place I can order them let me know! Thanks! ReelInvestment has a fresh oil change and is hoping to join the fleet in early April!

Reelax
Site Admin
Species: Salmon, steelhead, brown trout

Re: In search of triple tree rod holders

Post by Reelax »

Kyle, my old set fell apart after years of trailering and big waves... I picked up a set of Millennial triple rod trees this spring and love them so far. They are infinitely adjustable and have solid lockdown with counter weight springs in the knobs that make em them smooth. They are made by the same company that makes the tree stands we all
Know and love... you do have to add an adapter plate to fit in standard tracks. Unless you want to bolt straight to boat. Adapters bought off same site as tree stands:)

Price point for a set is around $400
Attachments
D58B6262-D3B3-466C-AB68-B05026606880.jpeg
D58B6262-D3B3-466C-AB68-B05026606880.jpeg (181.09 KiB) Viewed 259 times
Matt B

ReelInvestment
Species: Salmon/lake trout

Re: In search of triple tree rod holders

Post by ReelInvestment »

Thanks Matt! I’m actually in the process of making a set of them now. I’ll see how they hold up. I’ve been looking at the exact setup you have but took a trip to vt field sports the other day and spent all my fun money on tica rods and crazy ivan spoons!! We should be joining the fleet in the next couple of weeks, looking forward to seeing everyone on the pond again!
-Tom