Eskimo Wide Inferno 1-Person Ice Fishing Shanty - SOLD

Buy and sell fishing equipment.
Strange 'Eyes
Species: Anything that bites

Eskimo Wide Inferno 1-Person Ice Fishing Shanty - SOLD

Postby Strange 'Eyes » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:47 am

This Eskimo Inferno Wide has been used twice. I no longer have the need for a 1 person shanty, as I no longer fish alone. It will give you all the space you need to fish and can be easily transported from spot to spot. Selling this to buy a larger shanty. I can upload photo if needed - shanty is in like new condition!

ASKING $225 OBO

Eskimo product description:

Stay warm on the ice with the Eskimo Wide 1-Person Ice Shelter. This one person ice fishing shelter offers 14.8 sq. ft. of fishable area thanks to its telescoping front end and expandable wide bottom. The flip down frame design and pull rope make set up and transport a breeze. Best of all, every inch is insulated with IQ fabric to seal in warmth. Eskimo® Wide 1 Ice Fishing Shelters even feature a Versa swivel seat for added comfort.
Last edited by Strange 'Eyes on Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
keithm87
Species: Trout and Salmon

Re: Eskimo Wide Inferno 1-Person Ice Fishing Shanty - $225 OBO

Postby keithm87 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:20 pm

I am very interested in this. My buddy has one and loves it! I am not able to pick it up till next week due to pre-existing obligations (Dunmore Derby Prep and Dunmore Derby Fishing) Shoot me a text 802-535-9153
Strange 'Eyes
Species: Anything that bites

Re: Eskimo Wide Inferno 1-Person Ice Fishing Shanty - SOLD

Postby Strange 'Eyes » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:30 am

SOLD