Saturday Salmon Special Session, south....

Check and share here for the latest fishing reports.
mudchuck
Species: perch

Re: Saturday Salmon Special Session, south....

Post by mudchuck »

A trip to remember!
Fishdawg
Species: Salmon

Post by Fishdawg »

Nice going guys! Dave has been a silver magnet this year. It’s so nice to be able to target silver and catch mostly silver!
Greenhorn
Species: Anything with gills

Post by Greenhorn »

Awesome report Matt, and thanks for all the pictures. It helps fill the gap for me as I have been so busy I haven't had the boat on the water for almost 4 weeks, yikes! With the thermocline set up now, it should be a good time to target silver and they are running large. I probably won't be able to get back out until mid August, but I will be back on the water before fall. In the meantime, keep the fire stoked with your reports.
Brimstone Troller
Species: Trout/Salmon/Bass

Post by Brimstone Troller »

That’s awesome!!! That’s what we all dream about!!
Smelt_seeker
Species: Salmon

Post by Smelt_seeker »

Sounds like a slamming day! Hopefully fleas get better soon id like to fish down that way but those fleas suck.
Kyle smith
Reelax
Site Admin
Species: Salmon, steelhead, brown trout

Post by Reelax »

Smelt_seeker wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:35 pm Sounds like a slamming day! Hopefully fleas get better soon id like to fish down that way but those fleas suck.
Kyle all you gotta do is stack 100ft of mono on top of you rigger rods and put a 15-25ft flouro leader on and the fleas dont hook to the vertical 30lb test, and your golden. We just had issues with the 50lb power pro braid on the diver lines.... if they weren’t firing we would have pulled em :oops:
Matt B
Chazycuda
Species: Salmon, trout

Post by Chazycuda »

Wow what a fantastic report and a perfect fishing day you guys had! love the pics and the story non stop action. It’s great to see those nice healthy fat salmon out numbering the Lakers!!! Congratulations to everyone you put the time in and definitely paid off. Great post Great job!
Crayfish
Species: All of them

Post by Crayfish »

What a way to get back after it following your vacation, Matt! Congrats to you and the crew on an awesome day of fishing!