Heading out 4/17 will be first trip for me.

Check and share here for the latest fishing reports.
cpmaple
Species: salmon,lakers and catfish

Re: Heading out 4/17 will be first trip for me.

Post by cpmaple »

5/5/21 headed up the north shore out of port henry rigger fire laker. Trolled just north of cheaver dock nothing headed across to green can an to bridge to red bout. Marked some bait but no takers on the fish. Off the water by 1030
saltr
Species: LLS

Post by saltr »

Thank You
cpmaple

Post by cpmaple »

Headed out in a few to set course toward coles bay an barber pt. Hoping the trash on the surface is less than the other day. Will post back later today how I do.
cpmaple

Post by cpmaple »

Left out of port Henry on 5/17/21 at 5:45am solo trip. Motored north to presburry set up with 2 riggers. Trolled north to the north end of Cole bay picked up one small laker. Keep going toward barbers several other boats around nothing. Spun around headed back south got to fishville an picked up another laker. Over all great morning on the water trolled for 5hrs with just two lakers an two no one home.
cpmaple

Post by cpmaple »

June 13th out of port Henry. Headed north to Cole bay set up at different depths an setbacks. Picked up three small laker an clean fish no marks an released for another day. Over all a nice day gonna head farther north next weekend for the lci.