Converse 4-10

Check and share here for the latest fishing reports.
Brimstone Troller
Species: Trout/Salmon/Bass

Converse 4-10

Post by Brimstone Troller »

We went 0-0. Needless to say it was a long day washing lures. We launched around 6:30 pulled out at 4:30. We tried a bunch of spots marked fish but nothing wanted anything we put down. We ran riggers, slide divers, and planer boards. We tried Michigan Stingers, Crazy Ivans, X-Raps, and Yozuri pin minnows. We also tried some Pro-cure Bloody tuna and Herring. We started at Snake den made a few passes. Then we hopped over in front of Otter creek. There was a mud line and warmer water I think the temp there was around 44 made a few passes. We then jumped to Split Rock turned into Wallon Bay went in and back out. It was around 2;00 at this point. We then decided to see if anything was happening in front of Boquet river. Not much there but there was warmer water it was around 45. We did not drop lines. We decided to do some more exploring. We ran up to Winooski River did not see anything that made us drop lines. Water temp got up to 50 there. Ran back down and try one last spot before we left. We dropped lines and went by Picket Island and Garden then called it. Hope someone got into them.

Jacques
Gecha (Gerry)
Species: whatever crazy enough to bite

Re: Converse 4-10

Post by Gecha (Gerry) »

Seems like you did a lot of travelling on the water today, but fish did not want to play. At least you enjoyed a fun day on the lake. Thanks for posting.
Gecha (Gerry North of the Border)
Dilly Worm
Species: target salmon & catch togue

Re: Converse 4-10

Post by Dilly Worm »

thanks for the report - good info on water temps and mudlines !
I do not exaggerate when I talk about fishing - I underestimate, like I say "just one more cast honey, then I'll come home" !
Keep Calm and... Fish On !