Converse 3/27

Check and share here for the latest fishing reports.
Smelt_seeker
Species: Salmon

Converse 3/27

Post by Smelt_seeker »

Nice day just didn’t find much fish. We head south late morning, had to finish up couple last minute boat things. Beautiful day, we found the warmer water just no fish. Warmest was 39.7 which I really expect to see some fish in. Good test of new gear, hopefully next trip produces.

Reelax got a little show at the launch. My girlfriends first attempt all by herself getting the truck and backing down the ramp. Little crooked but I have seen worse. Its great to not have to tie boat up and deal with extra stuff.
Kyle smith
Dilly Worm
Species: target salmon & catch togue

Re: Converse 3/27

Post by Dilly Worm »

thanks for that report. I had a similar experience, found 39.7 or close to it inside of Dean Island in Town Farm Bay, but no fish. 37 to 38 in some of the other bays, 36 elsewhere. tried fishing the mudline by the mouth of the Otter Creek, no luck there either.
I do not exaggerate when I talk about fishing - I underestimate, like I say "just one more cast honey, then I'll come home" !
Keep Calm and... Fish On !
Reelax
Site Admin
Species: Salmon, steelhead, brown trout

Post by Reelax »

Kyle_smith wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:58 pm Nice day just didn’t find much fish. We head south late morning, had to finish up couple last minute boat things. Beautiful day, we found the warmer water just no fish. Warmest was 39.7 which I really expect to see some fish in. Good test of new gear, hopefully next trip produces.

Reelax got a little show at the launch. My girlfriends first attempt all by herself getting the truck and backing down the ramp. Little crooked but I have seen worse. Its great to not have to tie boat up and deal with extra stuff.
Didn’t even notice Kyle. Did you get a new boat?

Slow bite all over up north. We found only 1 salmon all morning...
Matt B
Smelt_seeker
Species: Salmon

Post by Smelt_seeker »

Reelax wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:02 pm
Kyle_smith wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:58 pm Nice day just didn’t find much fish. We head south late morning, had to finish up couple last minute boat things. Beautiful day, we found the warmer water just no fish. Warmest was 39.7 which I really expect to see some fish in. Good test of new gear, hopefully next trip produces.

Didn’t even notice Kyle. Did you get a new boat?

Slow bite all over up north. We found only 1 salmon all morning...
No still blue lund
Kyle smith