Port Henry - Nov 22

Check and share here for the latest fishing reports.
ChessieMan
Species: trout/salmon

Port Henry - Nov 22

Post by ChessieMan »

Today was a repeat of yesterday except I was solo and the waves were smaller - went right back to all the "Red squiggles" from yesterday, the lakers are still there - stopped counting after the first dozen - around 10AM ran up to Scotch Bonnet to change the water under the boat - sure was different water - there were NO fish in it! Not even a release - headed back to Fishville with a stop at Dudley - no fish there either - when I got back to Fishville there were a few more boats - Surprise being one of them - I immediately doubled! - then I got a 31"er - that one TUGGED! - picked up a few more and left around noon - hit some rain and flurries on the way home.

MP6 Rainbow HB down 25' was the hot lure today, followed by purple/black MP6 HB - 2.6-2.8 knots - Sun Rise Speedi was a "no show", but I didn't fish it long.

Weather is looking iffy, but I may be "self-quarantining" Thanksgiving Day on the Money Pit seeing as I don't have to cook for a crowd.

Good luck to all - Happy Turkey Day
Surprise
Species: FROSTBITING

Re: Port Henry - Nov 22

Post by Surprise »

Great seeing you out today .......Good Fishing!
Fish On!
tamiron
Species: trout, salmon

Post by tamiron »

ChessieMan:

Thanks for sharing/Jim
Lures designed by fishermen for fishermen
fishy1
Species: many species

Post by fishy1 »

Great job Ed saw you out there happy Thanksgiving
troutcrazy
Species: crappie, trout, salmon, perch

Post by troutcrazy »

Glad to hear you got into them again!
I hit Whallons because a friend wanted to go out in a kayak -- he's inexperienced and not fully equipped so I took him there. It was super slow-- we caught one laker each. It was his first laker so that was cool.

I'll probably head back south on Thursday too. Looking for some Thanksgiving salmon.