FUND RAISER FOR fishy1

Check and share here for the latest fishing reports.
raz
Site Admin
Species: Coldwater fishes!!!

FUND RAISER FOR fishy1

Post by raz »

A great cause for an even greater Lake Champlain United community member. Matthew Glebus/fishy1 has warmed our hearts with the stories of his and his granddaughter’s fishing adventures over the years. We thank him for always having a positive impact and great advice for all Lake Champlain United members.
Please consider a donation to help fishy1 and his family with upcoming expenses expected for prescription drug care, transportation costs, home delivery meals, and any additional medical bills.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/uncle-matty- ... y_link-tip

Thank you in advance.

Catch and serve with lemon.
Gerry
Gecha (Gerry)
Species: whatever crazy enough to bite

Re: FUND RAISER FOR fishy1

Post by Gecha (Gerry) »

We all love Fishy1 posts. He is an incredible person and he fully deserves our support.
As a retiree, I cannot donate much, but all together, we can really help.
We all love you Matt.
Gecha (Gerry North of the Border)
tamiron
Species: trout, salmon

Post by tamiron »

50% OF THE FIRST $500.00 OF SALES OF HONEYBEE LURES THROUGH OUR WEBSITE TO NON-RETAIL STORE FORUM MEMBERS (Must identify forum name on order blank) FROM AUGUST 1, 2020 THROUGH MIDNIGHT AUGUST 7, 2020, WILL BE DONATED TO https://www.gofundme.com/f/uncle-matty- ... y_link-tip
Lures designed by fishermen for fishermen
Crayfish
Species: All of them

Post by Crayfish »

Done. Best wishes for a full recovery, Matt! We'll keep you in our prayers.
fishy1
Species: many species

Post by fishy1 »

Would like everyone to know th go me fund set up by my great niece at Virginia Beach has reached it's goal. Thank you everyone for your generosity and prayers and messages. I had my ist chemo treatment Monday and I did fine. What I would like is forum members addresses so I can personally thank them and send along some fishy1 stickers also
The River Rat
Species: Anything that swims

Post by The River Rat »

Fishy 1, you have great "bucket" to fish on.... I hope I'm not being to personal, but what do you really want to catch, if you don't mind me askin?! I live in a great place, and have been and caught my fill, but still crave a certain fish or 2 under my belt.... Muskie, big water wolf being 1 of such! Just curious if there's 1 you might crave?
A White
The River Rat

Post by The River Rat »

My best to you, I love my Fishy1/RiverRat hoodie
A White
fishy1

Post by fishy1 »

not much i havent caught but there are some on my bucket list a cobia and a snook salt water. freshwater i cant think of anything right now maybe some lake whitefish and burbot. i have caught the, but still want to catch them they are a challenge. how about you?
glad you like your hoodie , did i mail you any stickers.
The River Rat

Post by The River Rat »

No stickers, but more than happy with the hoody! Snook is also a fish on my list as well. Muskie is likely my #1
A White
fishy1

Post by fishy1 »

The River Rat wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:15 pm No stickers, but more than happy with the hoody! Snook is also a fish on my list as well. Muskie is likely my #1
pm me your address and controlled chaos also please. my brother just got broke off by a big snook in florida took him in the mangroves. are there muskies in the connecticut river. st lawrence river has some huge ones. i was ice fishing up there and a guy started yelling and i looked over he landed a 49 inch muskie it was a beauty.
TruViking
Species: Those who thrive in Cold H20

Post by TruViking »

fishy1 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:05 pm Would like everyone to know th go me fund set up by my great niece at Virginia Beach has reached it's goal. Thank you everyone for your generosity and prayers and messages. I had my ist chemo treatment Monday and I did fine. What I would like is forum members addresses so I can personally thank them and send along some fishy1 stickers also
OH! I would like to see these Hoodies! :D :D
fishy1

Post by fishy1 »

IMG_20210330_130440.jpg
IMG_20210330_130440.jpg (60.84 KiB) Viewed 4059 times
fishy1

Post by fishy1 »

IMG_20210330_130730.jpg
IMG_20210330_130730.jpg (97.81 KiB) Viewed 4059 times
fishy1 wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:12 pm IMG_20210330_130440.jpg
fishy1

Post by fishy1 »

The hoodies come in 3 colors and 8 oz 10 oz and 12 oz can be any pic from my library shore fishing only. I have a local girl do all my things
The River Rat

Post by The River Rat »

fishy1 wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:27 pm
The River Rat wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:15 pm No stickers, but more than happy with the hoody! Snook is also a fish on my list as well. Muskie is likely my #1
pm me your address and controlled chaos also please. my brother just got broke off by a big snook in florida took him in the mangroves. are there muskies in the connecticut river. st lawrence river has some huge ones. i was ice fishing up there and a guy started yelling and i looked over he landed a 49 inch muskie it was a beauty.
Very few in muskie in my area Matt, I caught a 30" hybrid years ago tho. Maybe worth a road trip, that or anyone know the best areas on Champlain?!
A White