Keelers

Check and share here for the latest fishing reports.
Bocco
Species: The ones that bite

Keelers

Post by Bocco »

Keelers has been up and down for the past week or so. Started out with ZERO boats. Great results.
Now lots of boats, but Zero Canadians due to the current situation. :roll:
I have not been, but friends sneaking over from NH report Bulwagga is on fire. I dont know, I have not been there. Simply hear say.
This forum seems pretty quiet as far as fish reports, :?: considering the full lots of trailers and very congested boat traffic. I guess folks have lock jaw. :D
Spoons and small sticks work well, depending on conditions. Flat line, boards, all working.
Tie direct to the lure, or choose to use a snap. All work, but depending will need fine tuning.
I have seen Priority One, Reelax, ect out there, as well as too many others mention.
Its take a number and get in line :D . Fishing.
How about some reports from forum members who have been out? Would help those that struggle.
Its certainly not a secret.
Have fun and stay safe!
Reelax
Site Admin
Species: Salmon, steelhead, brown trout

Re: Keelers

Post by Reelax »

Is your name Tony? You sound familiar...
Matt B
Adkhare
Species: All of em

Post by Adkhare »

Bulwagga boats are searching they come they go so I believe fire isn’t the correct term and most don’t make back to back days
Crayfish
Species: All of them

Post by Crayfish »

I fished Keeler's solo last night for a few hours and never had a hit. I tried several different sticks (greens, blues, rainbow trout) and several different spoons. I was long-lining everything off boards -> 110 - 130ft back ... no lead-core this time. Only 3 other boats trolling and didn't see any activity on any of them, but I also tried to avoid them as much as possible!

It's not exactly on fire, at the moment, but what a gorgeous night!