Headed out Tuesday morning.

Check and share here for the latest fishing reports.
Reelax
Site Admin
Species: Salmon, steelhead, brown trout

Headed out Tuesday morning.

Post by Reelax »

Hitting converse at 630am if anyone is interested in doing a shakedown with other boats on the the lake feel free to join us.... I will be in ch 68 with dreamcatcher and light and variable aboard chasing salmon....

Fish on!
Attachments
30385CCF-56CF-49CB-AF68-15304DDBFA01.jpeg
30385CCF-56CF-49CB-AF68-15304DDBFA01.jpeg (250.81 KiB) Viewed 1250 times
Matt B
Detritus
Species: Anything we can catch

Re: Headed out Tuesday morning.

Post by Detritus »

The Country Angler will be there at some point I hope. Plowing is part of my job where I work, and right now we have 3 inches on the ground here in Vergennes and more falling. Bummer. I can't imagine we will make it out on the water until probably 10 by the time I get all of my stuff done. On the bright side for us though, is for whatever reason, 10am is when most of the fish are caught on our vessels. I have no Idea why, but, it's true enough that it has become a joke on our boats. Our first fish on last Thursday was 10am as well believe it or not.

You might want to bring some buckets of sand with you to put on the ramp though, just a suggestion. I'll have some in my truck when we go.

Jack
"Country Angler" - '93 Trophy 2002 - Cold water boat
"Strike Three" - '04 Triton SF21 - Warm water boat
"The Dumpster" - '90 Starcraft SF14 - Camping Boat

Jack
Reelax
Site Admin
Species: Salmon, steelhead, brown trout

Post by Reelax »

This is great! How many boys are you bringing.... I can’t wait to fish with you guys.. hail us on 68 as you launch and we will do our best to give you location, depth, speed, color, bait, and setback... it would,d be great to get your boys in some big salmon!!!

Nothing I’d rather do!!,
Matt B
Detritus
Species: Anything we can catch

Post by Detritus »

Looks like the usual two, and Tess says she's coming too. Brody's up to reel in the next fish, but, I bet he'll give his spot up for her if I ask him too. She's never caught a cold water fish yet. Well do our best to make it out. There's 6" on the ground here now, but, maybe it's stopped?
"Country Angler" - '93 Trophy 2002 - Cold water boat
"Strike Three" - '04 Triton SF21 - Warm water boat
"The Dumpster" - '90 Starcraft SF14 - Camping Boat

Jack
will nolan (swilly)
Species: whatever bites!

Post by will nolan (swilly) »

Wish I could Have join you boys. Boat still at the Marina getting my new 2020 150 merc mounted and new floor put in. Hopefully soon . Setting out today for a maiden voyage in my friends both that bought my old motor will see what happens
Will nolan "swilly"