Salmon bite

Check and share here for the latest fishing reports.
EagleEd7
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:56 pm
Species: Trout

Re: Salmon bite

Postby EagleEd7 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:50 am

I hope that wasn't ketchup along with mustard/relish on that hot dog; as it would null and void any enjoyment. The rest of the food looked great, but no grills on the kayak!

Eagle Ed
User avatar
homewrecker
Posts: 742
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:00 am
Species: salmon,mermaids
Location: Essex Jct

Re: Salmon bite

Postby homewrecker » Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:10 am

I should have gone with you guys looks like a good time. You had Crazy Ivan there checking lines so you didn’t miss me to much. Can’t wait to return to the pond and play.
User avatar
Reelax
Site Admin
Posts: 4573
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:27 pm
Species: Salmon, steelhead, brown trout
Location: Fletcher, Vt

Re: Salmon bite

Postby Reelax » Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:26 am

homewrecker wrote:I should have gone with you guys looks like a good time. You had Crazy Ivan there checking lines so you didn’t miss me to much. Can’t wait to return to the pond and play.



Ok good call... Monday. Solnar tables are 96% and wind is
Light south. No reason we can’t do double digit salmon with DA drivin. I’ll just run the Bbq :twisted: ... fishon!
Matt B
User avatar
the_doctor
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:24 pm
Species: Whatever's biting

Re: Salmon bite

Postby the_doctor » Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:29 pm

EagleEd7 wrote:I hope that wasn't ketchup along with mustard/relish on that hot dog; as it would null and void any enjoyment. The rest of the food looked great, but no grills on the kayak!

Eagle Ed

lol! I hate ketchup on my dogs! But maybe if I treid it I could catch a salmon...
Now I wait for the ice to melt up here around home base. Thanks for the report.
troutcrazy
Posts: 328
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:21 pm
Species: crappie, trout, salmon, perch

Re: Salmon bite

Postby troutcrazy » Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:39 pm

Thanks also for the info and the inspiration! Time to test my drysuit for leaks and rig up the kayak. I'm regretting not getting out this morning!
User avatar
Reelax
Site Admin
Posts: 4573
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:27 pm
Species: Salmon, steelhead, brown trout
Location: Fletcher, Vt

Re: Salmon bite

Postby Reelax » Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:50 am

the_doctor wrote:
EagleEd7 wrote:I hope that wasn't ketchup along with mustard/relish on that hot dog; as it would null and void any enjoyment. The rest of the food looked great, but no grills on the kayak!

Eagle Ed

lol! I hate ketchup on my dogs! But maybe if I treid it I could catch a salmon...
Now I wait for the ice to melt up here around home base. Thanks for the report.




If ya wanna run on a salmon Doc, PM me your number and I’ll add ya to then call list...... love your reports!!!!!
Matt B
Dead lake
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:31 pm
Species: Lake trout

Re: Salmon bite

Postby Dead lake » Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:50 pm

Great food, we’re do you poop? There is no way you can fish for hours!
User avatar
the_doctor
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:24 pm
Species: Whatever's biting

Re: Salmon bite

Postby the_doctor » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:50 am

Reelax wrote:If ya wanna run on a salmon Doc, PM me your number and I’ll add ya to then call list...... love your reports!!!!!


Wow, thanks! Will send. I'll bring the ketchup if need be...

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest