7/20

Check and share here for the latest fishing reports.
dry net
Species: cold water

7/20

Post by dry net »

Fished Saturday went 9 for 12. All salmon except for a fat brown and a small laker, temp varied from 45 to 60 depending on where we went. Caught fish from 25 to 70 down. Ivan's were top producer. Fleas were almost non existent but the grass was terrible. We only made it till about 11 am, too hot. Good luck, Matt
Dilly Worm
Species: target salmon & catch togue

Re: 7/20

Post by Dilly Worm »

Sounds like you did really well on Saturday !

I was out from 5 to 10 am in the narrows targeting salmon but the only fish I caught was a big fat perch that went for a speedy shiner that was about 45 feet deep (9 colors of lead core), close to the Scotch Bonnet... but no salmon :x . Hardly anyone else out either. No fleas that day which is an improvement over the past few weeks, and just a few suspended weeds here and there.

What part of the lake were you in ?
I do not exaggerate when I talk about fishing - I underestimate, like I say "just one more cast honey, then I'll come home" !
Keep Calm and... Fish On !
fishy1
Species: many species

Re: 7/20

Post by fishy1 »

Dilly Worm wrote:Sounds like you did really well on Saturday !

I was out from 5 to 10 am in the narrows targeting salmon but the only fish I caught was a big fat perch that went for a speedy shiner that was about 45 feet deep (9 colors of lead core), close to the Scotch Bonnet... but no salmon :x . Hardly anyone else out either. No fleas that day which is an improvement over the past few weeks, and just a few suspended weeds here and there.

What part of the lake were you in ?
i like your pic of the dilly worms lots will understand when i post in trout ponds what dilly worms are now. been using them for years. keep chasing those salmon dilly worm.