Fun day

Check and share here for the latest fishing reports.
Fishinpole
Species: Trout/Salmon

Fun day

Post by Fishinpole »

Fished out of Willsboro into the broad lake and had no Fleas or cotton on the lines. I had changed over to 30 lb on two rods but all rods were clean. Limited out on Salmon and Lakers by Noon. We fished 35-45 ft in 100-180 fow. We had a NW wind and that might have cleaned things up. Lets hope.
Reelax
Site Admin
Species: Salmon, steelhead, brown trout

Re: Fun day

Post by Reelax »

Great to hear... really appreciate your report...
Matt B
fishy1
Species: many species

Post by fishy1 »

great outing glad the fleas wernt there . they wernt south either and the fish were 20 to 40 feet down. my reports said most salmon were caught in cheaters
DreamWeaver
Species: Salmon, trout and bass

Post by DreamWeaver »

Encouraging read, you have confirmed the advice Reelax sent me, need to go further south on the lake. Appreciate and thanks for the report.
tamiron
Species: trout, salmon

Post by tamiron »

Apparently wind and currents push the fleas and temperature in a specific direction. If that's the case, keeping track of wind direction (and strength) over a couple of days will probably tell you where you are least likely to find them. Sustained wind pushes warm water to the opposite direction ... south wind and surface water moves north. If the fleas have temperature preferences or limited mobility they will be driven by the currents
Lures designed by fishermen for fishermen