My fishing Vacation

Check and share here for the latest fishing reports.
C-Hawk
Species: salmon,lake trout

My fishing Vacation

Post by C-Hawk »

My annual trip with the Billy-Bobs, has been a great time. If we were to latch on to a few salmon, we would probably die and go to heaven. The lake trout bite is really good, especially today, as we caught fish from Burlington to Providence. I am almost ready to give up on salmon north of Burlington, but, with Cumberland tomorrow,Ausable Friday, who is to say I might pick a decent one. Great weather for the most part my first week. We got the lifts and docks in here at Beautiful Skyland. Lakers seem to be everywhere all of a sudden, and what the hey, I'll take them.Pretty good fight when you get a clean one, as most of them are. 12 fish today and never saw an eel. A few wounds only. What a day to be on the water, arguing about geese and mergansers, eagles and ospreys, I was one for two, but also someday, Bill will catch a salmon on real lure.
Attachments
15512.jpeg
15512.jpeg (85.52 KiB) Viewed 930 times
15513.jpeg
15513.jpeg (104.28 KiB) Viewed 930 times
15489.jpeg
15489.jpeg (99.52 KiB) Viewed 930 times
Reelax
Site Admin
Species: Salmon, steelhead, brown trout

Re: My fishing Vacation

Post by Reelax »

Well Jeff... thanks for the report...! Doesn’t say much for the LCI salmon bite north... but the biggest predators of the lake run Alone......we will find them...with time on water...

Great pics!!!
Matt B
fishy1
Species: many species

Post by fishy1 »

nice pics jeff at least your catching fish and haveing a great time on the lake. you will get into the salmon soon maybe for the lci. looking forward to meeting billy bobs next week if i can. keep on chasing you will find those salmon soon.
Bearcat
Species: cold water!

Post by Bearcat »

Nothing but salmon for us to the south yesterday, was hoping for a brown or steelhead but didn't see a single laker all day.
Gecha (Gerry)
Species: whatever crazy enough to bite

Post by Gecha (Gerry) »

Hi Jeff, nice pics, nice fish, nice weather, and great time on the water with friends.... that's hard to beat.
Gecha (Gerry North of the Border)
C-Hawk
Species: salmon,lake trout

Post by C-Hawk »

Gecha (Gerry) wrote:Hi Jeff, nice pics, nice fish, nice weather, and great time on the water with friends.... that's hard to beat.
So happy I'm taking another week. I will make the Billy Bobs buy my malt!