Fish reports????

Check and share here for the latest fishing reports.
Bocco
Species: The ones that bite

Fish reports????

Post by Bocco »

Just wondering if there are any current fish reports???? :roll:
I have only been out and about by car, a few times checking conditions ect.
I see many trucks and trailers at boat launches. I saw a few boats down near the bridge last week. Today, while visiting family on the NY side, I saw quite a few boats and trailers, as I was heading through the islands to catch the ferry.
Just wondering if its radio silence, or is there nothing to report? :?

Shooting for a splash down around May 1 myself.

Good luck out there. Hoping to see some reports to help me get off to a decent start for 2019.

Happy Easter!

Bocco
keithm87
Species: Trout and Salmon

Re: Fish reports????

Post by keithm87 »

Last weekend there was some good action by bulwaga. I wanted to get out this weekend but had a tire come off the trailer on the way to the lake Saturday. Interested to hear how people did
Bocco
Species: The ones that bite

Post by Bocco »

keithm87 wrote:Last weekend there was some good action by bulwaga. I wanted to get out this weekend but had a tire come off the trailer on the way to the lake Saturday. Interested to hear how people did
Keith,
Thanks for the info.

Seems like the fleet is busy fishing! :P
I too hope to see some reports, as I would think things are off and running.
I wish I had more time to fish, and certainly appreciate any information I can get for the limited times I can get out. Any intel I get, I will be sure to pass along.
Captain Kirk jr.
Species: Salmon

Post by Captain Kirk jr. »

I fished bulwaga area Saturday in crappy weather charted quite a few fish but unfortunately did not hook up. Lot of debris floating in the lake.
mudchuck
Species: perch

Post by mudchuck »

I went out Sunday afternoon just to work the bugs out of my boat since the 1st time in the water after ice out.
Launched at Apple, soon discovered had no reverse, monkeyed with cables just to make sure I didn't have them backwards, since I store the motor off the boat in garage during the winter and had just remounted it a couple weekends ago.
Trolled around in the chop and it was getting a little chilly and I got the text from the wife that dinner was on table soon so packed it back up and headed home by 5:30.
ran 2 colors of lead with a pins minnow and ran the other off the manual downrigger at 30 feet back and 12' deep. Marked several shaker sized, but no bites.
Lots of debris floating around too.