launch site updates

Check and share here for the latest fishing reports.
fishy1
Species: many species

Re: launch site updates

Post by fishy1 »

port henry boat launch good to go. we also got a north wind today pushing all the ice down to deep bay in bullwagga bay lets go chasing salmon.
goldeneye13
Species: Cold water

Post by goldeneye13 »

:D :D :D Thank you that is awesome news.!!!
troutcrazy
Species: crappie, trout, salmon, perch

Post by troutcrazy »

Excellent! Thanks! See you soon! :)
Reelax
Site Admin
Species: Salmon, steelhead, brown trout

Post by Reelax »

Is on!
Matt B
Fish_Stalker
Species: any

Post by Fish_Stalker »

any updates on Bulwagga?
fishy1

Post by fishy1 »

i came back by bullwagga at 1 pm with 1 boat trolling and trout crazy was there somewhere because i got a pm from him
cider
Species: salmon

Post by cider »

Spent the day yesterday on the south end,Google news and bad news ,port Henry open and clear for fishing,bad news no signs of fish anywhere in the area.
Fish_Stalker
Species: any

Post by Fish_Stalker »

cider wrote:Spent the day yesterday on the south end,Google news and bad news ,port Henry open and clear for fishing,bad news no signs of fish anywhere in the area.
How much ice in bulwagga?
Greenhorn
Species: Anything with gills

Post by Greenhorn »

Any updates on Converse Bay? I will launch somewhere tomorrow, I'm just not sure where. The winds look like they might be a bit of an issue. I will have to keep an eye on that. I might be able to hid in Town Farm Bay.
troutcrazy
Species: crappie, trout, salmon, perch

Post by troutcrazy »

Fish stalker, Bulwagga is open. Like Fishy1 said, the north wind pushed all the ice deep into the bay. I don't know what this south wind will do to it, though.
keithm87
Species: Trout and Salmon

Post by keithm87 »

Greenhorn wrote:Any updates on Converse Bay? I will launch somewhere tomorrow, I'm just not sure where. The winds look like they might be a bit of an issue. I will have to keep an eye on that. I might be able to hid in Town Farm Bay.
Converse should be good to go. If the wind isn't terrible the bait and birds were stacked out front of Otter last weekend (38 degree water), but the ice moved in on us. it has cleared out since and shouldnt be an issue now. We were marking some decent bait clouds in the 20-40ft range, and had pretty insane marks as we moved shallow up the ledge. Only able to make 1.5 passes in that area due to ice but hooked up on the first. Water was also pretty warm in front of lewis and little otter (35-36)
fishy1

Post by fishy1 »

cider you said no signs of fish anywhere in the area well they must have showed up today because salmon were caught today in bullwagga and plenty just no size. there here and never left lets start chasing.
Greenhorn
Species: Anything with gills

Post by Greenhorn »

Thanks for the feed back Keith and fishy. I am leaning towards Bulwagga Bay now, especially with a South wind. It should be somewhat protected in there and if the salmon are there, game on! I do want to try the Lewis Creek launch some day though. I haven't been to that one yet.
Dirtyhooker
Species: all

Post by Dirtyhooker »

fishy1 wrote:cider you said no signs of fish anywhere in the area well they must have showed up today because salmon were caught today in bullwagga and plenty just no size. there here and never left lets start chasing.
Fishy I don’t care what Harry says about you :mrgreen: :mrgreen: you are the best stop and say hi if you see us Sunday morn
So many Lures So little Time
fishy1

Post by fishy1 »

dirtyhooker why dont you stop and say hi to me sunday morning ill be somewhere along the shore casting for salmon i could be at the beginning or way down where the camps are look for me.