Westport - 12/26

Check and share here for the latest fishing reports.
ChessieMan
Species: trout/salmon

Westport - 12/26

Post by ChessieMan »

It all started good, no clouds, no wind no waves - as I was rolling past FMB Tackle I noticed Fishy's truck so I stopped in to say Happy New Year - launched at Westport and went straight across to Scotch Bonnet - got two lines in and in 5 minutes I had a 24" C&R laker - Ok, it's a start. A few minutes later - "hit & run" - OK, there's fish here - 5 minutes I have a 16" salmon dancing behind the boat - Hey, this could be fun - and then - AGAIN! my optimism is smashed on the "rocks-of-reality" - not a single release for the next 4 hours - went all the way up to Whalon's and back to Scotch Bonnet.

At 1PM - I finally surrendered - and then to top off a less that perfect day, I got a flat on the trailer - Too many Omens to ignore - I think it's time to go Ice Fishing.

Happy New Year to all !
Surprise
Species: FROSTBITING

Re: Westport - 12/26

Post by Surprise »

Lucky You.

I'm up to my ears doing Inventory in a Cold Warehouse......I have a Mr Buddy on Surprise ;)

And today I went for a physical with a new Doctor.....Thank God She Has Small Hands :o

Happy New Year!
Fish On!
fishy1
Species: many species

Post by fishy1 »

chessieman on the way home i looked for you you were nowhere around . when i passed whallons there were 2 boats trolling thinking one was you. it was about 1:30 pm. you had a good fall.
troutcrazy
Species: crappie, trout, salmon, perch

Post by troutcrazy »

Ugh, the rocks of reality!
I'm ice fishing but I'm still dreaming of those fat browns!