Nov 30 Fishville

Check and share here for the latest fishing reports.
Ancient Mariner
Species: salmon lake trout walleye

Re: Nov 30 Fishville

Post by Ancient Mariner »

Oh ya there wearing hats I didn't see that.
rondog
Species: all

Post by rondog »

About 10 years ago we were coming off of the ice in Bolton landing, there was a large red tent there and as we rode by a bevy of beauties came out of it just like in the picture they were doing a photo shoot on the ice in bikinis .they drew quite a crowd pretty quick.
Don't remember how the fishing was
raz
Site Admin
Species: Coldwater fishes!!!

Post by raz »

rondog wrote:About 10 years ago we were coming off of the ice in Bolton landing, there was a large red tent there and as we rode by a bevy of beauties came out of it just like in the picture they were doing a photo shoot on the ice in bikinis .they drew quite a crowd pretty quick.
Don't remember how the fishing was
:lol:
Catch and serve with lemon.
Gerry
keithm87
Species: Trout and Salmon

Post by keithm87 »

So like norski I have always wondered where this legendary fishville is. I have from posts pieced it pieced it together. Took some time reading every post on the forum that mentioned it to finally be able to get it figured out. But now that I have found it on navionics I am surprised by how unassuming it is. Especially given some of he other topagraphy in that area, it doesn’t look like he funnel point that it must be. Does anyone know why it’s so productive this time of year? Warm water upwelling? Other natural events that occur there? The science behind why a spot is so hot when it’s seemingly in the middle of the lake on a slope like every other spot in that area is intriguing.
C-Hawk
Species: salmon,lake trout

Post by C-Hawk »

Randy leaves breadcrumbs. If a man fishes a spot enough, and leaves enough breadcrumbs, any spot will be a hotspot.
C-Hawk

Post by C-Hawk »

And probably from some nice Italian garlic bread, with fresh parsley, lightly sauteed in a nice basil sauce.
Surprise
Species: FROSTBITING

Post by Surprise »

Hey Jeff, Hope to add some more flags today & Some Chunky Tomato soup with Sausage and Fennel .

Stay Tuned .

Hey Marty (Norski) Check your email..
Fish On!
C-Hawk

Post by C-Hawk »

Surprise wrote:Hey Jeff, Hope to add some more flags today & Some Chunky Tomato soup with Sausage and Fennel .

Stay Tuned .

Hey Marty (Norski) Check your email..
Love it Randy, for those of us that can't be there, this is something to look forward to every day!