Fishville Nov 29

Check and share here for the latest fishing reports.
Surprise
Species: FROSTBITING

Fishville Nov 29

Post by Surprise »

Fished with Ron Winter and my Old Friend Jerry Robinson.

We assembled at 9:30 at Arnold Bay and headed out to Fishville wind was North at 10-12 with 1-2 ft chop.

Arrived on site and Ron set the back and I ran the Pointy End searching for fish and bait. NO GULLS, NO LOONS WTF :o

Is the Bite over and done? NA can't be. We made some circles and runs up almost to Dudly and picked a
salmon, and laker here and there nothing really saying HERE.

Got to 11 am and then it stared , Fish Fish Fish. Set Autopilot to Cloverleaf........Fish Fish Fish .

Jerry brought sandwiches and I made Tomato, Basil, Orange soup......Fish Fish Fish.

Left at 1:30 and we should have been just starting because the Tornadoes were too.

I'll let Ron fill in the blanks and I'm out tomorrow with John Fuller and Andre Fletcher for Andre's first float we are meeting at 10 AM

https://www.lakechamplainunited.com/for ... =4&t=26197

Kayak Fisherman.

Jerry & 20 inch Brown

Clover leaf pattern on Autopilot

Ron's typical Laugh Profile.....Ha Ha Another Fish

The clover leaf X 2 it's working

My view for a few hours

The mix today

Jerry at 82 with a couple 20 inch Beauties

Thanks For sharing the day Guys
Last edited by Surprise on Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fish On!
fishy1
Species: many species

Re: Fishville Nov 29

Post by fishy1 »

well done randy and crew. you got a great pic of my freind trout crazy (andric) was talking to him just before dark he said he had a rough day. hey ron how are you making out with the casting bees i gave you hope there working for you. randy dont be surprised one day if you see fishy1 out there with my angler 8 your on my home turf. good luck tommorrow also randy.
Last edited by fishy1 on Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
raz
Site Admin
Species: Coldwater fishes!!!

Post by raz »

You guys are gonna burn up your reels!!!!
Have fun...thanks for the read!
Catch and serve with lemon.
Gerry
digitroll (ron)

Post by digitroll (ron) »

Matt,

Those casting B's can be a weapon. We have been trying different stuff as of late and yesterday the Speedi Shiners did really well at first and when I switched over they were firing on all cylinders. I would imagine at the speeds were pulling the Casting B's would have worked fine!
troutcrazy
Species: crappie, trout, salmon, perch

Post by troutcrazy »

Yup that's me in the kayak! It was fun to see you guys- next time I'll have my radio!

Equipment failures made for a challenging day. Car troubles ate up the morning. Fish finder was glitching. Cheap pos Magda reel failed, costing me a good fish at the very end of the day. And more.

I caught a small salmon right away. After that it was two big lakers... and that's it. I'm tired of lakers. The birds made an appearance and I chased them a little.

Slide diver and Purple People Eater caught all the fish today, around 30'. Nothing near the surface this time (last time out, I got them on top).

I ran into Fishy1 on the way home, and he have me some new ideas. I'll do things a bit differently today.